Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Exodus of Shadows

Chaos0720
Chaos0720
✭✭✭
We are a somewhat casual/somewhat hardcore PVE guild that is currently looking to expand. Whether your goal is perfecting dungeon runs, achievement hunting, or just the occasional random conversation this may be the guild for you. We are a laid back group of people with many crafters already in our ranks. As guild leader, my current goal is to get an increase in our numbers and to prepare our members for end game content, including trials along with all the new content coming with Update 12.

If you want a guild where you will have a voice in how things are done, you might want to check us out as well. I plan on keeping the guild as it is now even as we grow -- and that is allowing everyone to have input or give suggestions for guild events. I have a lot of events planned for the future of our guild including a 50/50 lotto, weekly prizes for members who like our facebook page, as well as (hopefully) a dueling tournament once Update 12 drops.

If you have any questions, you can contact me on PSN - chaos0720 or even better, head over to our facebook and give it a like - fb.com/exodusofshadows.

Every guild started small, so please don't let the small size turn you way. Rome wasn't built in a day, but every brick contributed to its success. :)