Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Butterfly wings

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
Who in their right mind at zos made it so mind numbing collecting these things.

I started with gay abandon, frolicking in the fields enjoying the sun and collecting all the lovely things.

After the hundredth pesky insect the frolicking has changed into more of a mundane stomp and the sun has well and truly gone in.

I now know why the sell so well!
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Fabulosity
    Fabulosity
    ✭✭✭
    I made a nice little farming route when DB first released, found 5-10 every five-ish minutes and made a fortune selling them at outrageous prices >:)
  • scorpiodog
    scorpiodog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »

I started with gay abandon, frolicking in the fields enjoying the sun and collecting all the lovely things.

After the hundredth pesky insect the frolicking has changed into more of a mundane stomp and the sun has well and truly gone in.

Yeah put how about all those insect parts you got - bonus!
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got nearly 1000 insect parts now. Are they just fish bait or is there a market for them?
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Tevalaur
    Tevalaur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got nearly 1000 insect parts now. Are they just fish bait or is there a market for them?

There's a market in some places/servers for fish bait, not sure about all, but I recently noticed MM had interesting prices on some bait types on PC-NA.
    Edited by Tevalaur on September 5, 2016 6:09AM
    Is Uncle John's band calling you? Do you daydream about Sugar Magnolias? Is your favorite sunflower a China Cat? Tired of Truckin' alone to Terrapin Station? If so, share some Space with other hippies & deadheads in the guild Sunshine Daydream! Send a message in game (PC-NA) to Kaibeth for your invitation.
  • Mac10murda
    Mac10murda
    ✭✭✭
    Do butterfly wings actually sell ?
  • ShadowFoxx
    Mac10murda wrote: »
    Do butterfly wings actually sell ?

$1000 a piece my friend.
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From memory i sell them for 70 gold each
  • psxfloh
    psxfloh
    ✭✭✭✭
    [...]
    Maybe people are (again) only grabbing the wings and leave the rest for you to collect..?!
    Makes totally sense imho, to leave the wingless torso floating in the air, 'cause butterflies, as we all know, don't need wings to fly. Eh, ZOS? :o
  • CapnPhoton
    CapnPhoton
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    psxfloh wrote: »
    [...]
    Maybe people are (again) only grabbing the wings and leave the rest for you to collect..?!
    Makes totally sense imho, to leave the wingless torso floating in the air, 'cause butterflies, as we all know, don't need wings to fly. Eh, ZOS? :o

I think it would be more humane to just end it and take everything instead of having hundreds of handicapped butterflies walking around.
    Xbox One NA Aldmeri Dominion
  • Ourorboros
    Ourorboros
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    psxfloh wrote: »
    [...]

How would you know butterfly wings had been harvested and insect parts left behind? Most of the time you are only going to find insect parts anyway.
    PC/NA/DC
    Breton Sorcerer Maester.White - BB meets GoT >Master Crafter< { 9 Traits completed 4/23/15 }
    TANSTAAFL--->There ain't no such thing as a free lunch.....Robert Heinlein
    Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea....Heinlein
    All those moments will be lost in time, like tears...in...rain. Time to die. "Blade Runner"
    ESO: the game you hate to love and love to hate....( >_<) May RNG be with you (*,_,*)
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭

Butterflies = Sheogorath

Uncle Sheo is now with you forever.
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured