The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Grinding locations

Yoshious
Yoshious
Looking to grind my way up on a second character. Level 10 atm. Will have aoe attacks. Found a map online but the xp is slow at the point it tells me to go too. (Too crowded) the spot it has me go to is ebonhart and it's just north of the way shrine for (something antler) you fight a bunch of dreughs by the corals. But everyone and their third cousins twice removed are there. Ps. I am Ebonhart pact.
  • thehornydovahkiin
    thehornydovahkiin
    Soul Shriven
    You know, I'd recommend completing the delves and going to group dungeons and dolmens many times. Same with world bosses. You can find skyshards in the delves and all those places I told you about give you nice xp. I understand you meant grinding for xp? Also, I know everyone says that, quests are the best xp source. Quests and group dungeons.
  • Talyena
    Talyena
    ✭✭✭✭
    I still think it is faster to get yourself some exp armor and run the main faction storyline while hitting all the delves and skyshards in the zone. It takes only a little longer than grinding, but you end up with enough skill points to actually get and level up skills at the same time. When you grind you end up with limited skills due to the lack of skill points and still end up having to go back and get all those shards and then level up all the skills you neglected.
  • Yoshious
    Yoshious
    Thanks for the replys, and I do see a lot of people who say questing. But on my other character I found a spot where I net 3 to 4k xp every 5 minutes. I grew from level 40 to 42 in less then half an hour. I know there are spots to grind good xp for all levels. But as for delves and such. I decided to run thru each zone as I get to them and do every sky's bard, world boss, delves, and anchors, then do group dungeons.