Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 text chat - how do I broadcast to my guild?

davey1107
davey1107
✭✭✭✭✭
My guilds have rolling text chats. What's the code to send a chat message through that channel, and not just in my toon's immediate area?

(Could have issued an instruction thread on this, ZOS)
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am not sure if i get you right but let's see if i can help you.
    If you want to send a message to your guild mates you have to open the text window. On the bottom left it says " Say". Klick on that. Now a little window pops up where you can pick your guild or group chat. If you start writing now every guildmember will see your text. Provided they have it swiched on. Hope that answeres your question.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks. When I click on say, I get the keyboard overlay and I don't see how to tell it to broadcast to the guild and not area
  • Suter1972
    Suter1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    Open text chat, type /guild1 or whatever number the guild is etc. You're now just chatting to guild
    Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That worked, thanks!