The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

How Can I Save A Dying Campaign? (Scourge PS4 EU) Serjustin19

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
My name is Serjustin19. I currently Reside on PS4 EU Server. I have always played in Scourge. Both the old and the new. I will still continue to do so. Some of you know me. Some of you saved me and or destroyed me. Some of you loved me. Some of you hate me. Some of you never care or have mixed feelings about me. Most of you dislike my foums. Mostly Scourge Forums I created.

But I hereby letting you all know. That This is another Scourge Thread I am creating. Maybe will continue to do so. Until somebody hear my plea and feel the same way. Same love as I do for Scourge PS4 EU. In a way I will be most grateful. I want to see Scourge great again. Mainly on DC and AD. We DC and AD are so very few. We are unable to take keeps. Or defend for long periods of time. We just don't have the man power to do so. For 1+ year. Same story.

EP has always been the Ultimate alliance in Scourge PS4 EU. Will probaly always will. But you know something? I actually don't mind that they are the Ultimate Alliance. I think it a fantastic idea in some way or form. Plus it would also break the lore. If EP wasn't true warriors. However I am most grateful to those very EP who switched to DC. To help DC for 1 month. Then switch back once Scourge is over. Thank you EP for helping out. In a way it kinda shows you EP do care in a way. Which I am very grateful.

However. My heart. My very soul amd feelings for Scourge PS4 EU is so very strong. So much so. That I am deeply saddened nobody likes Scourge. I understand. But sometimes I don't. Sometimes I am unsure. I want to save Scourge. Always have and I always will. Until Zos decides to destroy Scourge for good (deletion) and or forces Alliance balance. In a way I unsure if this is good choice.

In honestly I have been helping both AD and DC. Off and on. But mostly AD. Not because I hate EP. Which I don't hate anyone. I love all. I Only wish to try and bring balance. But only one person can do so few by her or himself. In a way it honestly causing some stress for me. Yes I could go to Thornblade and or Haderus. But I refuse to. I refuse to because. To me it not the same. I am also unwilling to give up and loose any hope. Any dreams that I have for Scourge Ps4 EU. I will continue to fight in Scourge.

But how do I save a dying campaign? How do I bring back Scourge to it's glory? I have I hopes for Scourge. But sadly no DC or AD want to come in Scourge. Including those Fellow former Scourge PvPer's I know. I wish there was a way to get reinforcements from AD and DC that are in Haderus and Thornblade (both are Caped Campaigns for awhile now. Mostly Thornblade) However I not want to force those AD and DC to come to Scourge. If they are very happy in there campaign.

I just wish there was a way for me to Save Scourge PS4 EU. To make Scourge fun again. To have the manpower to do so. I will be so happy. So please. Former AD and DC Scourge PS4 EU PvPers. Please come back. I can't make Scourge better by myself. I need your help. Also for the new PvPers. Please come to. Plus it be nice to have reinforcments from both Haderus and Thornblade to home or guest in Scourge also.

I will currently help AD however. But for those DC who do decide to come or return to Scourge PS4 EU. I wish you luck. Who knows I might come DC later. Lets make Scourge fun again. For those who wish to contact me for more information. Or want to join me in Scourge on AD side. And or DC. (Mostly AD this time) please message me. In this thread or directly on PS4 message Serjustin19 I wish you all good luck

Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    url.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should fix the lag. Right now PvP is unplayable even PvE is becoming less responsive.
  • Serjustin19
    Serjustin19
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @outsideworld76 you are correct. However they are all concentrating on working with One Tamerial. Maybe lag might be fixed also. I also thought they confirmed it was memory leak they found. But I agree it will be so nice without lag.

In the begiining. When the game first came out on console. I read that ZOS promised ESO will have no lag. In which they kept there promise.

@Stovahkiin Thank you. :)
    Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After they made Azura non-cp campaign, I switched to scourge cause I like 30d campaigns much more than 7d campaigns. But soon I realized there were no other AD players so it got boring just fighting EP at our spawn. So I switched to thornblade. Hope that scourge will someday be what azura was year ago. I still dont understand that if Azura were most popular when it was cp-campaign, how can now Thornblade be more popular than Scourge.
  • Tyrac
    Tyrac
    ✭✭
    WarMachine took over the map yesterday.. its yellow now with a yellow Emperor :)

Come join us and populate the campaign..
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry to tell you but the lag has been here since before console launch.
    The only thing 1tam will do is thin the population inside cyro because people can now duel outside. (Imo)
    Might help in some indirect way because of this but it won't help to save a dead campaign.
    Edited by Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO on September 7, 2016 8:56AM
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)