The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

[X1,NA] Looking for missing traits.

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
The traits below are the ones I'm currently missing and can't seem to find.

Training Maul
Prosperous Gauntlets

If anyone is looking for a trait not listed I could craft that for you. I don't have nirn honed yet. I'm just trying to get every other trait researched first.

Message me GT D0VAH QAHNAARIN the O is a zero.
Edited by Khilseith on September 3, 2016 2:38PM
  • ELDARTHVADER
    ELDARTHVADER
    ✭✭
    i can look when i get home. am at about 8 traits, so there a chance i could have some.
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, I'll look in a couple hours and send them mail if I have those researched
    l PaleAle l
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Sent most of them
    Edited by budrow on September 11, 2016 3:56PM
    l PaleAle l
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    If u have these traits researched, I'd appreciate it.

Woodworking
    Frost staff decisive

Blacksmithing
    Girdle prosperous
    Maul training
    Gauntlets prosperous
    Battle axe infused
    Pauldron prosperous

Clothing
    Shoes prosperous
    Hat prosperous
    Arm cops training

UPDATED WITH WHAT I STILL NEED
    Edited by budrow on September 3, 2016 5:30PM
    l PaleAle l
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    budrow wrote: »
    Sent most of them from gt R4NG3R21

Thanks. I sent most of the ones you asked for but decisive frost staves and prosperous shoes are still reaching.
    Edited by Khilseith on September 2, 2016 5:01PM
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks a lot, glad we could help each other out
    l PaleAle l
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could I get in on this? I have all woodworking done, all light armor, all heavy armor, most all weapons.

I know I need medium shoulder nirn for last medium piece and a couple weapons. Will edit when I get a chance to log on... probably tomorrow.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    budrow wrote: »
    If u have these traits researched, I'd appreciate it.

Blacksmithing
    Girdle prosperous
    Maul charged
    Mace charged and training
    Greatsword charged

Clothing
    Shoes prosperous
    Hat prosperous
    Jack training
    Arm cops training

I can do most of these for you. Just gotta check when I get home from work in a few hours.

Unsent.soul I have all nirnhoned done in medium and heavy. So any pieces you are missing in medium I can do. Can trade for some light if possible as that is the only armor I don't have nirn researched fully.

I'm at 8 traits for medium armor and six for heavy (all nirnhoned researchrd). I have 8 traits in great swords & battle axes. Nine traits in two handed maul. Nirnhoned on all three if anyone needs it.

All i really need is light armor nirnhoned. I've done almost no light armor research so doing that will get it out of the way fast. 4.5 hours
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    I have 1 potent and like 5 of the other nirncrux, but have yet to have someone help me get those traits researched. The op helped me out with just about all I listed minus the ones he mentioned. If u list your needs and I have it, I'll send it. I have just about 7 or 8 traits on everything now, except for mace. I'm going to update my list when I log in.
    Edited by budrow on September 3, 2016 12:53PM
    l PaleAle l
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I can get you any of the nirnhoned gear I listed if you want em. All heavy and medium armor and the three 2 handed melee weapons.
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    The only thing I might need in nirn honed eventually is medium chest, belt, legs, boots and gloves so I can craft eternal hunt. Which is the only 9 trait gear I want for right now.
    I'll get on in a little bit and see what I have. I know I have 7 traits in a few things and 8 in everything else but I still haven't researched some of it yet.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I'm GT - BehelitApostle. Msg me if you want anything. Just please provide the nirn if you want nirnhoned gear. That stuff ain't cheap. The rest of the materials I can do.
  • Unsent.Soul
    Unsent.Soul
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Finally able to log in.. traits I still need:
    1) nirnhoned - 2h maul
    2) nirnhoned - medium arm cops (shoulder)

I have 1 fortified nirn crux but not a potent for the weapon.

If anyone wants to help out with these last 2 items I can pay gold for your troubles.
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    Finally able to log in.. traits I still need:
    1) nirnhoned - 2h maul
    2) nirnhoned - medium arm cops (shoulder)

I have 1 fortified nirn crux but not a potent for the weapon.

If anyone wants to help out with these last 2 items I can pay gold for your troubles.

I can get you the medium arm cops in the morning when I get home from work. I lack a potent nirncrux. If you can get one I can get you two handed maul. If you just want to trade and send me any light piece of armor with nirnhoned trait in return, I'll supply the fortified nirncrux, that would be cool. I need to get the whole set of light done and all armor will be nirnhoned for me.
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Jciampi, I'm going to mail u all my nirncrux. I have one potent for maul and a few fortified. Do u have any small light armor pieces researched? Medium small pieces? I have some extra motifs I can send you for helping me out.
    Edited by budrow on September 4, 2016 2:11PM
    l PaleAle l
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    I have no light armor nirnhoned research at all. The only armor set I'm missing. I have medium and heavy fully researched for nirn. I have all the items I need to finish researching heavy and medium. I need to learn light armor and one handed weapons. I'll never use em but I wanna learn em
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Ok cool, I'll list what I need when I mail u the nirncrux and one fortified will be yours for ur research
    l PaleAle l
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    SENT
    l PaleAle l
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    Sent your nirn also sent you whatever other items you were missing.

Anyone have nirnhoned light armor or nirnhoned one handed weapons? I can supply the mats.
  • budrow
    budrow
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks buddy and jacks not necessary cause I like infused on big pieces
    l PaleAle l
  • Nysm
    Nysm
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'm digging this topic out ^^'

I'm missing those traits and can't find them (or, when I do find them, I deconstruct them by mistake...). I'd appreciate if anyone could help me get them ^^

Battle Axe Training
    Greatsword Powered
    Cuirass Prosperous
    Gauntlets Prosperous
    Pauldron Infused
    Jack Divines
    Bracers Reinforced
    Shoes Impenetrable
    Breeches Impenetrable
    Inferno Staff Sharpened

I'm also missing all the nirnhoned traits except for Shield and Robe. I can provide nirncrux if you want, or exchange with any of the nirnhoned traits I already have.

Send items to Apow_J, thanks!!!
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    @Nysm I am one less than a week away from 9 trait on everything. I can make those for you. Not a problem. I'm BehelitApostle on XBL. I'll see if I can crack em out real quick in the morning when I get home from work
  • Jciampi
    Jciampi
    ✭✭✭
    Says your account doesn't exist Apow_J
  • Nysm
    Nysm
    Soul Shriven
    OK just realized what the X1, NA stands for... I'm on PS4, on the European server. Please ignore my first message, I'll try to quietly leave with as much dignity I can gather (Yep, I'm a noob).
    Thanks anyway and sorry for the bother.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this is both a thread necro and involves trading we are closing the discussion. Please use guild traders or in game chat for trading purposes since trading isn't permitted on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.