The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Attention Admins... fluxuating character stats...

argouru
argouru
✭✭✭
I've noticed over the last few days that my main character's damage and critical chance stats have been changing back and forth between two sets of values, being higher in some places than in others. For example:

Sp Dmg: 1571/1602 (inside second room of Old Orsinium Dungeon - where the first tile puzzle is located) - 1728/1762 (in )
Weap Dmg: 3171/3351 (oddly, there were a few times when the damage was higher - 3455/3650, such as in Elden Root's lower room where the wayshrine is located.)

Last night I was in Elden root to re-spec my morphs and once I was done, my weapon crit was at 96.7%, and I took the wayshrine to Ahbah's Landing Wayshrine and my weapon crit there (less than a minute later with no limited-time buffs being applied before or after traveling) was 88.7%

I'm wondering if there is an issue with Battle-leveling affecting my stats in odd ways because in other times where my stats dropped on the same character, I travelled back to the location where they were higher, but they remained at the lower values.
  • argouru
    argouru
    ✭✭✭
    One thing to note is that my character is at CP160+ level, so battle-leveling should not be applied, correct? And even if it is, my stats should return to normal higher values when I return to my home alliance territory if that's the case, but they don't change back. I've also taken into account things like food and what active skills I have on my ability bar, but even with everything the same, the stats still change to lower values after changing zones an never change back.
    Options