Maintenance for the week of August 19:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – August 19,  4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

New ideas for ZOS to implement to the game

• bedlom
    bedlom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like pretty much all your suggestions apart from flying mounts
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    phairdon wrote: »
    With One Tamriel arriving next month, how about assorted dailies in all zones. A bigger range than we see now in Wrothgar, etc.

Make the zone boss's worth revisiting. Give us a chance to pick up 'exotic' armor, weapons, polymorph's, lottery boxes, once every 24 hours

More diverse alchemy & provisioning crafting writs for fully leveled crafters. Both have a lot of ingredients rarely used, outside of the leveling process.

I am also for more zone bosses, or even boss groups for group fights!!
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 600, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine
    ** Her story (click here)**

**Her image - click here**
    ""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 600, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    "May you walk on warm sands!
    Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

**Ideas for making this game even more fun: Click here

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    34. include more weapons to the game: spears, crossbows, javelins, etc etc.....
    *********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Haishi Daikodarajen, Redguard, Stamina Dragonknight, CPs around 600, Damage dealer, Huntress of Hircine

""It's one thing to see your past from present memory. It is entirely another to step through the Dragon and be yourself remembering the present in the past as the future."
    - Karstine Zeterra (2E)

**********************************************************************************************************************************************
    Maoimii Da, Khajiit Magicka Nightblade, CPs around 600, master enchanter, damage dealer, elder vampire shade of death
    Maoimii

meowz!!

****************************************************************************************************************************************************
    PC, EU

• Agalloch
    Agalloch
    ✭✭✭✭
    1. More rewarding achievement system . I liked so much the one in Guild Wars 2 : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards

We receive only dyes , titles and sometimes a skin...we need more incentive for completing an achievement.

2. An improvement of the guild tools . Also implementation of a real Guild System with guild upgrades , guild missions, would be nice . Again Guild Wars 2 made it almost the best: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_upgrade

3. More world bosses ( very tough bosses ) that need to be killed by minimum 30 people

4. More random world events..and invasions like the ones from Rift : http://guides.gamepressure.com/rift/guide.asp?ID=20443

http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Rifts_and_Invasions_(Rift)

We already have Dark Anchors ...but we could have something more than this...

5. Structural PVP with nice rewards and achievements.

6. Capturable artifacts that give nice temporary buffs like the ones from Aion : http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Artifacts

7. A new crafting skill line for crafting different siege and war objects ..war machines..

8.Spell Crafting

9. A transmutation system ..to allow us to change the appearance of the gear from one to another

10 .A preview system like the one from Crown Store

11. More secrets scattered through Tamriel ( like hidden artifacts or objects that give temporary buffs, hidden bosses that appear randomly in some hidden caves ..hidden items that give some random , hard and nice rewarding quests.

12. Public quests : http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Quest

13. Impenetrable gear drops from dungeons and trials

14. No more prosperous and training traits from gear CP 160

15. Some Dwemer Airships ( ) that random appear and land in random locations. These airships can be attacked ..and we could enter them to fight the crew ( some very hard to beat bosses ) ..also we can pvp inside them ..all can be instanced like the dredgion in Aion :http://aion.wikia.com/wiki/Dredgion

16. A trait change token system earned for completing different activities in the game.

17. Minigames

18. More incentive to fish ..more rewards than Perfect Roe :)

19.Training dummies

20. Water content added sometime when the engine will bee upgraded ( I think this is not impossible :smile: )

Uhh....I have so many ideas...! :)

English is not my native language.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    1. More rewarding achievement system . I liked so much the one in Guild Wars 2 : https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Achievement_rewards

We receive only dyes , titles and sometimes a skin...we need more incentive for completing an achievement.

2. An improvement of the guild tools . Also implementation of a real Guild System with guild upgrades , guild missions, would be nice . Again Guild Wars 2 made it almost the best: https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Guild_upgrade

3. More world bosses ( very tough bosses ) that need to be killed by minimum 30 people

4. More random world events..and invasions like the ones from Rift : http://guides.gamepressure.com/rift/guide.asp?ID=20443

http://rift.zam.com/wiki/Rifts_and_Invasions_(Rift)

We already have Dark Anchors ...but we could have something more than this...

5. Structural PVP with nice rewards and achievements.

6. Capturable artifacts that give nice temporary buffs like the ones from Aion : http://gameguide.na.aiononline.com/aion/Artifacts

7. A new crafting skill line for crafting different siege and war objects ..war machines..

8.Spell Crafting

9. A transmutation system ..to allow us to change the appearance of the gear from one to another

10 .A preview system like the one from Crown Store

11. More secrets scattered through Tamriel ( like hidden artifacts or objects that give temporary buffs, hidden bosses that appear randomly in some hidden caves ..hidden items that give some random , hard and nice rewarding quests.

12. Public quests : http://warhammeronline.wikia.com/wiki/Public_Quest

13. Impenetrable gear drops from dungeons and trials

14. No more prosperous and training traits from gear CP 160

15. Some Dwemer Airships ( ) that random appear and land in random locations. These airships can be attacked ..and we could enter them to fight the crew ( some very hard to beat bosses ) ..also we can pvp inside them ..all can be instanced like the dredgion in Aion :http://aion.wikia.com/wiki/Dredgion

16. A trait change token system earned for completing different activities in the game.

17. Minigames

18. More incentive to fish ..more rewards than Perfect Roe :)

19.Training dummies

20. Water content added sometime when the engine will bee upgraded ( I think this is not impossible :smile: )

Uhh....I have so many ideas...! :)

English is not my native language.

all points - YES PLEASE :)!!!

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• wenchmore420b14_ESO
    wenchmore420b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    altemriel wrote: »
    Saying that the engine is incapable of handling underwater/flying content, simply equals that they will not remake the game to allow these features.. it's not just about putting these things into the game.. it's almost as making 2 new lesser versions of the game and installing them into ESOTU.. At least as it is right now.. AFAIK they have not said "NEVER", but for now, it's only in your dreams and hopes

yeah, I mean I am not a programmer, so I don`t know much about the techical side of how an engine works, but I believe that anything could be possible

Go look up the ESO-Live Episode that included The Arm Chair Developer Discussion.. They use Underwater abilities as the example of what CAN NOT be introduced into the game. They will explain it better than I...
    You have a lot of good ideas though! Except for the ones that cant be done and the Lore breaking ones, the rest are great!
    Drakon Koryn~Oryndill, Rogue~Mage,- CP 1150+
    NA / PC Beta Member since Nov 2013
    GM~Conclave-of-Shadows, EP Social Guild, ~Proud member of: The Wandering Merchants, Phoenix Rising, Imperial Trade Union & Celestials of Nirn
    Sister Guilds with: Coroner's Report, Children of Skyrim, Sunshine Daydream, Tamriel Fisheries, Knights Arcanum and more
    "Not All Who Wander are Lost"
    #MOREHOUSINGSLOTS
    “When the people that can make the company more successful are sales and marketing people, they end up running the companies. The product people get driven out of the decision making forums, and the companies forget what it means to make great products.”

_Steve Jobs (The Lost Interview)
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Saying that the engine is incapable of handling underwater/flying content, simply equals that they will not remake the game to allow these features.. it's not just about putting these things into the game.. it's almost as making 2 new lesser versions of the game and installing them into ESOTU.. At least as it is right now.. AFAIK they have not said "NEVER", but for now, it's only in your dreams and hopes

yeah, I mean I am not a programmer, so I don`t know much about the techical side of how an engine works, but I believe that anything could be possible

Go look up the ESO-Live Episode that included The Arm Chair Developer Discussion.. They use Underwater abilities as the example of what CAN NOT be introduced into the game. They will explain it better than I...
    You have a lot of good ideas though! Except for the ones that cant be done and the Lore breaking ones, the rest are great!

well, I suppose, that the game engine change or extension would be a big change, but is it really impossible? I doubt that

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Dude so many great Ideas Ill have to copy your thread and repost it again with soem tweaks.Ofcourse with your name on it
    Kimo-Bitz -dark elf storm mage
    Malchazaar -khajiit assassin
  • Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    KimoBitz wrote: »
    Dude so many great Ideas Ill have to copy your thread and repost it again with soem tweaks.Ofcourse with your name on it

That's against forum rules unfortunately, @KimoBitz <3
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I have no problem if you do it, but bear in mind, that your thread may get locked or deleted by admins, by reposting (spamming).

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well I have no problem if you do it, but bear in mind, that your thread may get locked or deleted by admins, by reposting (spamming).

Yeah, it's been locked :tongue: It can carry on here though :smiley:
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cazzy wrote: »

Yeah, it's been locked :tongue: It can carry on here though :smiley:

yes, they do not like double-posting, reposting :)

feel free to add some new ideas here ;)

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have your threads getting locked, take a hint and don't continue them in other threads
    What I say is MY opinion and MY pov
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, so now I will repost one reply tread, as that tread where @KimoBitz reposted this my whole tread got locked and I like the pictures there :smiley:

@josefcifkaeb17_ESO wrote:

1, why make new wells when there already are Ayelid wells which you mentioned?
    4, anything that would give them advantage over other players at night would only make tons of people angry.
    5, there's a reason why no mmorpg has nights that dark, majoriy of people simply do not like it.
    6, the same as number 4
    7, why not, but everything would have to be accesible for pure men/mer/beast
    10, find an "animal" in the TES universe that hovers above the ground and there's a possibility we might see it one day.
    11. I don't like that you can't submerge underwater, but I've never seen good underwater content in any mmorpg(wow, rift, GW2 all failed at it).
    12. Would be cool to see one, though I don't know how lore friendly that would be.
    13. there's never enough quests
    14. yes, plese bring this back...
    16. Don't worry, I'm sure they will come back again.
    17. I'd make them passive though, like a huge spell power boost for a few spells for altmer etc.
    18. I think everyone wishes for that, and nobody is getting that..
    19. Not happening, too lorebreaking, but maybe they could add a wyrm like daedra race to simulate dragons (but more snake looking ones)

You should really work on your counting skills, after 1 comes 2 and 3 and after 19 comes 20 not 18 xD

Here are some pictures of wyrms, ferocious like dragons, but not really dragons ^^

tumblr_lmi727wtlK1qdxnvbo1_500.jpg

2d3ec6afce230b3f14b38d71c01638bd.jpg

1c7c5784c21a342ca72875e958aaf24b.jpg

6896d2870536e1cfbffee1eda393fbf7.jpg

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/290476/amazing-ideas-to-be-implented-in-the-game

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok, so now I will repost one reply tread, as that tread where @KimoBitz reposted this my whole tread got locked and I like the pictures there :smiley:

@josefcifkaeb17_ESO wrote:

1, why make new wells when there already are Ayelid wells which you mentioned?
    4, anything that would give them advantage over other players at night would only make tons of people angry.
    5, there's a reason why no mmorpg has nights that dark, majoriy of people simply do not like it.
    6, the same as number 4
    7, why not, but everything would have to be accesible for pure men/mer/beast
    10, find an "animal" in the TES universe that hovers above the ground and there's a possibility we might see it one day.
    11. I don't like that you can't submerge underwater, but I've never seen good underwater content in any mmorpg(wow, rift, GW2 all failed at it).
    12. Would be cool to see one, though I don't know how lore friendly that would be.
    13. there's never enough quests
    14. yes, plese bring this back...
    16. Don't worry, I'm sure they will come back again.
    17. I'd make them passive though, like a huge spell power boost for a few spells for altmer etc.
    18. I think everyone wishes for that, and nobody is getting that..
    19. Not happening, too lorebreaking, but maybe they could add a wyrm like daedra race to simulate dragons (but more snake looking ones)

You should really work on your counting skills, after 1 comes 2 and 3 and after 19 comes 20 not 18 xD

Here are some pictures of wyrms, ferocious like dragons, but not really dragons ^^

tumblr_lmi727wtlK1qdxnvbo1_500.jpg

2d3ec6afce230b3f14b38d71c01638bd.jpg

1c7c5784c21a342ca72875e958aaf24b.jpg

6896d2870536e1cfbffee1eda393fbf7.jpg

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/290476/amazing-ideas-to-be-implented-in-the-game

1. Ayelid wells increase max health if I remember correctly, right? But those that I meant would temporary increase max stamina or max magicka

4. well yes, you are right, but for me as a werewolf it would be great fun :smiley: , maybe the night vision of WWs and Vamps could be also with some debuff for them during the night

5. well Skyrim did have nights, not totaly dark ones, but still. Ok maybe a crazy idea for non-WWs and non-Vamps, I agree with you, but with the torches for pure men/mer, it could go

7. yes, maybe something like the Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim, that you could choose to be either on the side of WWs or Vampires, or you could be the one who hunts them. That would be great!

the Wyrns look pretty awesome!! It would be great if ZOS would add them to the world, maybe as world bosses, or group world bosses!

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• Cazzy
    Cazzy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    If you have your threads getting locked, take a hint and don't continue them in other threads

@Daemons_Bane the thread was locked as it was a copy and paste of this one xD
  • KimoBitz
    KimoBitz
    ✭✭✭
    Damn it got locked sorry about that XD
    Kimo-Bitz -dark elf storm mage
    Malchazaar -khajiit assassin
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Lore behind Dawnguard, May the Vampire Lord awaken.
    Edited by Inhuman003 on September 8, 2016 11:45PM
  • Tylersoh
    Tylersoh
    ✭✭✭
    Increase the ambient volume.

• valthierX
    valthierX
    ✭✭
    Have all weapons have their counterparts. One made for magicka and one for stamina.
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    valthierX wrote: »
    Have all weapons have their counterparts. One made for magicka and one for stamina.

yes!!! and the same for skills!!!

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• LaiTash
    LaiTash
    ✭✭✭
    - Moar quests requiring to travel from one zone to another. That's only logical after one tamriel comes out, otherwise i don't really see the point.
    - Give us that tamrielic calendar already
    - And please no dragons or flying mounts
  • Malitias
    Malitias
    ✭✭
    9- No (!!!)
    12- Hell, yea!
    15- ..wut?
    18- more motives are always welcome IMO
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Malitias wrote: »
    9- No (!!!)
    12- Hell, yea!
    15- ..wut?
    18- more motives are always welcome IMO

9. Underwater content -why not? I know game engine does support it according to devs, but that can be upgraded!

12. Spellcrafting - please ZOS do not cancel this!!!

15. Racial ultimates - why not? we have weapon ultimates (with One Tamriel), class ultimates (already), so why not racial ones? :)

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU

• Vanthras79
    Vanthras79
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Was not the Riften Dawnguard from the 2E? If so, how come there is no lore hinting towards it...yet? But I totally agree, they should make an appearance in this game.

2. I kind of want to see Solitude and Markarth. Anyone else got that yearning for western Skyrim?

3. I am also dying for spell crafting! ZOS has yanked our chains for far too long with the whole "back burner" excuse for an idea that would open new realms of builds and play styles. In fact I had an idea about spell crafting the other day. The more you level your school of magic the more options would open up for manipulation of that school's spells in the crafting component of spell crafting.

4. Wheeler may be opposed to this idea, but what about capturable keeps in the major cities in Cyrodiil? Become the Count of Choral, Bruma, or Cheydenhal!

5. Consumable scrolls for that fireball blast of death, or a summon of a dremora. Well I can dream.

6. Deadric Cults that we can join! For passives and active abilities! Every other ES game has it. And I wants it!

7. The capability to swim from the Gold Coast to Malabal (spelling?) Tor, and vice-versa. Of course you would need the DLC to go to the Gold Coast but what about those who have it?

Okay I am finished with my wish list.

Norion Germain - Telvanni Wizard, Covenant Battle Mage, Resident of Wayrest, and Lord of Tel Galen.

• Arshiya
    Arshiya
    Love you for not forgetting us poor vampires, unknown even to other vampires:)
    I am well aware that there is no need to feed that often. I just want to. Amy.
    Otherwise I play on PC platform on EU.
  • Phica_Lovic
    Phica_Lovic
    ✭✭✭✭
    19. time travel quests, that would allow us to go to an another era for some short time and fight the dragons for example, or take part in some major events in the history

At least one of the fan bois finally said it.

Firstly, no.

And secondly, this isn't Skyrim 2.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Phica -Max CP - Lvl 50 Argonian Sorc Healer since launch

• XDragonDoomX
    XDragonDoomX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    35. A new class - perhaps Bard/Skald, with combat support music based skills
    "Forums are like a herd of performing elephants with diarrhea.
    massive, difficult to redirect, awe-inspiring, entertaining, and a source of
    mind-boggling amounts of excrement when you least expect it. ”

(with apologies to Eugene H. Spafford, aka Spaf)

I have the power to please one person per day. Today is not your day.
    Tomorrow... Tomorrow does not look good either.

82. Victory laps after killing the dragon with my 1d2 bow is considered in poor taste.
    83. My gnome does not like big butts and he cannot lie.
    84. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying a 220lb pull crossbow.
    85. Not allowed to talk my fellow inquisitors into buying an industrial strength flamethrower.
    86. Not allowed to make a superhero with a 99% chance of dodging even after the -10 penalty for a successful called shot.
    87. There is no such thing as a dwarven katana.
    88. My bard does not get a bonus to perform if she is obviously not wearing anything under her tabard.
    89. The elf's name is not Legolam.
    ** Mr Glenn's Forbidden activities list**

• Aldarenn
    Aldarenn
    ✭✭✭
    Dear ZOS,

I had a creative evening yesterday and I came to these ideas, that it would be fun if you would include them into the game:

1. Magicka- , Health- or Stamina-wells, similar like the Ayelid wells, that would give you a temporary buff to one attribute
    2. Buffs during the night to vampires and werewolves
    3. Total night, like almost totally dark at least in some time of the night (midnight), which will make the character to carry torches (in case they would not have night vision - point 4.)
    4. Night vision for vampires and werewolves (also in total dark night - point 3.)
    5. Werewolf and Vampire themed DLC - like this one for example for WW: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/462121-skyrim-werewolf-the-dark-ages-mod/ , or similar do Dawnguard DLC for Skyrim
    6. Racial themed DLC - either all at once for each race, or one after another
    7. Include some tool to see when is the poison applied on the weapon and when it wears of - maybe a glow of the weapon, or some other visual indicator for that - found an addon for it yestereday on PC ( http://www.esoui.com/downloads/info1384-PoisonTracker.html )
    8. Flying mounts, come on ZOS, at least let us fly some few meters horizontally (like short jumps flight), or at least one and half meter above the ground
    9. Underwater content
    10. Dwemer airships - like this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlwUv9BwFpQ
    11. More quests to other dimensions (daedric, aedric)
    13. Connected to point 12. , removal of softcaps in cyro!
    14. Do a festival at least once or twice a year, when all the items that were once "limited time only" in the crown store should be returned to crownstore for some time (I want the demon wolf mount!!)
    15. Racial ultimates
    16. House building, not just house buying
    17. Dragons - I know that according to the lore, they are asleep or hiden in this era, but come on ZOS, you can do it!!! They were so awesome in Skyrim!!! Or at least more Daedric Titans (Dragons changed by Molag Bal)
    Book about Titans: 18.Morag Tong as craftable motif now :smiley: !!! It is so awesome, I want it now :smiley: !!! ( i.imgur.com/REtjDhj.png)

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert @Gidorick

1. That would be fine I guess.
    2. No buffs should be added to WW and Vamps.
    3. This would actually be very annoying imo.
    4. No.
    5. Not really in favor of these quest themed DLCs, but have you ever quested in Rivenspire? That whole questline is basically vampire themed, so big NO to vampire DLC.
    6. I believe Dark Elves is next in update 13 according to posts I've read earlier and too lazy to link.
    7. Cool idea, and thanks for addon!
    8. Definitely not in favor of flying mounts... Considering there are only 4 mounts you can buy in-game with gold. The rest you literally pay with cash.
    9. Eh... we should've had underwater swimming to begin with.
    10. I guess.
    11. I think this could be interesting.
    12. When are they going to actually do this? Will Nick Konkle's vision come to life?!
    13. Softcaps have been removed since 1.6, do you even PvP?
    14. Yeah, good luck telling ZOS how to not cash shop their players.
    15. NO.
    16. This would be very cool.
    17. Now you're ruining my immersion by this suggestion.
    18. It will be craftable motif.
    Templar - Noel Kreiss - DC
    Dragonknight - Formerly known as Brother Martin now Lunafreya Nox Fleuret - DC
    Dragonknight - Snow Villiers - EP
    Sorcerer - Formerly known as The Last Dragonborn now Arata Sanada - EP
    Nightblade - Yuugo Kamishiro - EP
    Templar - Yuuko Kamishiro - EP
    Sorcerer - Ravus Nox Fleuret - EP
    Templar - Hirose Kouta - EP
    PC NA

Imperator Rebelliun
    Nexus

揃ったw
    お!
    ふぁいと!
    Zaxon
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Aldarenn

6. Racial themed DLC - either all at once for each race, or one after another

13. Connected to point 12. , removal of softcaps in cyro!

@ZOS_GinaBruno @Wrobel @ZOS_KaiSchober @ZOS_RichLambert @Gidorick [/quote]

6. I believe Dark Elves is next in update 13 according to posts I've read earlier and too lazy to link.

13. Softcaps have been removed since 1.6, do you even PvP?

6. really? I want more info :)!!

13. oops, really? so now it does not matter how many players are in the zerg, all of them get hit by AOE skills? or what?

- Karstine Zeterra (2E)

Maoimii

meowz!!

PC, EU