The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Scourge PS4 NA AD

AlphaCrucis
AlphaCrucis
✭✭✭
Brotherhood of Bogans is looking for people to join our guild in this campaign.

We are a medium size guild that is very active. We focus on PvP but play all content of the game, we are casual players that like to have a chat and a laugh.

If you would like to join leave a comment here with your PSN or message myself AlphaCrucis-Crux (PSN) or our guild leader Bhaal5 (PSN).
Edited by AlphaCrucis on September 4, 2016 11:17PM
Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
Brenton, Templar, Healer
Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
PS4, NA Server
Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Takes-No-Prisoner
    Takes-No-Prisoner
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting. AD does need bodies during Oceanic prime-time in Scourge to help stop blues night capping.

I am not on usually when Australian players are, so I wouldn't be of any help to you OP. However, if you're looking to get serious about helping out I'll let one of my Guild Masters know you're looking to help in the fight during off hours. See if our guild can't help out a little more during USA prime time.
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Interesting. AD does need bodies during Oceanic prime-time in Scourge to help stop blues night capping.

I am not on usually when Australian players are, so I wouldn't be of any help to you OP. However, if you're looking to get serious about helping out I'll let one of my Guild Masters know you're looking to help in the fight during off hours. See if our guild can't help out a little more during USA prime time.

That would be great, thanks
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server
  • Yung_deezy818
    Yung_deezy818
    ✭✭
    I'll take an invite. I tend to like to keep an ear in all main guild running scourge Ps4 NA. Try to keep all us crowns communicating and talking, and just left two/4 pvp guilds in due to personal reasons. Yung_deezy818
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    I'll take an invite. I tend to like to keep an ear in all main guild running scourge Ps4 NA. Try to keep all us crowns communicating and talking, and just left two/4 pvp guilds in due to personal reasons. Yung_deezy818

Sweet I'll get an invite to you soon
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    PS4, NA Server