The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Any Aussies are here?

• LadyLethalla
    LadyLethalla
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any other Australians on PS4 EU... DC?

x-TallyCat-x // PC EU DC - For the Covenant! // ESO Platinum trophy - 16th May 2017Proud member of the Aetherium Alliance.Melbourne Australia - the land of Potato Internet.WTB ESO OCEANIC SERVER
  • bareheiny
    bareheiny
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jarradarab wrote: »
    jarradarab wrote: »
    ah...antipodeans....strange but somehow wonderful.

Whats an Antipodean?

i rest my case

Just googled it. Ive never heard of it before. Why dont northerners just call us Aussies or Kiwis lol

one tries to be polite and can never be certain that said person is either an aussie or, indeed, a kiwi.

though i was under the misapprehension that a kiwi is a flightless bird.

just imagine its stephen fry saying it
    One runs the very real risk of disembowelment if one infers that a Kiwi is a dirty, rotten ocker.

Kiwi is the singular pronoun for flightless bird and a single New Zealander. It is also the plural for the flightless bird....but Kiwis is the plural for a group of New Zealanders.

UrQuan wrote: »
    @UrQuan you're a bloody legend mate xD Not a big fan of Flight of the Concords myself but they do some funny stuff and poking at the relationship between Aussies and Kiwis is brilliant
    I love the line "she may have been subtly mocking your accent"

Ah yes. The Aussie mocking of the Kiwi accent and how they say stuff like "six", "fish", and "chips". I worked with a guy from New Zealand and we would get into all sorts of verbal battles about what stuff is called such as thongs/jandels and eskys/chillybins
    A thongs is a very different item of clothing in NZ...
    Edited by bareheiny on September 2, 2016 12:15AM