The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Deeshan / EP /N/A

potirondb16_ESO
potirondb16_ESO
✭✭✭
Hi guys,

I've been playing a little more my EP characther lately and I've got continuous server disconnection, or crashes occuring as I tried to get back Inside Deeshan. The bug is actually really problematics as I can't get my undaunted quest from anywhere else and keep crashing as I get back Inside the zone. Did happend yesterday by 10pm coming back from a vDSA run and also happend the other day when coming back from vSO... I'm not sure if the issue is linked to the place I move from or from the zone itself vs. timeframme.

Most of the time It's during prime time: 8-10 New York time.

Thanks you !
  • potirondb16_ESO
    potirondb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think it will only get worst when One-Tamriel will appear ?
    Edited by potirondb16_ESO on August 31, 2016 7:26PM