Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

There IS This One EP. In Scourge On PS4 EU Who...

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
Keeps blowing kisses at me. Ever since he/she destroyed me. Long time ago. No matter if I am AD or DC in Campaign. I like her or him. But everytime we attack each other. I usualy get killed. But awesome. Many EP watch that EP blow kisses. Which I think is awesome. But. What should I do? I can't marry that person. Were on totally different alliance. Plus I like to help hurting alliance. Wish there was a way to show kidness to that EP back. Sad times my friends.
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.
  • Mx13
    Mx13
    ✭✭✭
    Keeps blowing kisses at me. Ever since he/she destroyed me. Long time ago. No matter if I am AD or DC in Campaign. I like her or him. But everytime we attack each other. I usualy get killed. But awesome. Many EP watch that EP blow kisses. Which I think is awesome. But. What should I do? I can't marry that person. Were on totally different alliance. Plus I like to help hurting alliance. Wish there was a way to show kidness to that EP back. Sad times my friends.
    With the brand new One Tamriel update inter-alliance marriage will be legal now and you two can be happy together!

But...there is still some conservatives that may raise an eyebrow(or a pitchfork) when they see you holding his hand so be wary.

• Skitttles
    Skitttles
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forbidden love.....*tears
    Skittles | DC Stem Sok and sumtimes Nertbled
  • Stovahkiin
    Stovahkiin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tumblr_m5vfp6zCcR1rys4czo1_500.gif
    Beware the battle cattle, but don't *fear* the battle cattle!
  • Emothic
    Emothic
    ✭✭✭✭
    This is war! Love and affection will only get you killed as proven in your post. You must fight solely for you alliance and destroy any that gets in your way. Show no fear or mercy to the enemy and destroy them all.
    Lord Emothic Von Hellsing of ze Hellsing Family.
    Dragon Knight of the Ebonheart Pact. Xbox One - NA
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Romeo and Juliet the Elder Scrolls way.
    If we have learned anything from that story you should let your family kill him. Nothing good will come out of a relationship with him anyway.
  • socivL
    socivL
    ✭✭✭
    they'll be very offended when you refer to them as a he or she
    they are binary gender neutral
    (it's the current year)
    2 templars - 1 cup