The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Xbox EU - ZoS, will you do something for all the crashes, back to Xbox dashboard ?

OGNZ3
OGNZ3
✭✭✭
Ok, i ve started to type it on my smartphone but get rekt by Apple, so lets type it again :
First, i want to apologize for my bad english, it is not perfect but i think its totally understandable.

XBOX ONE EU - END GAME CONTENTS

ZoS, i m sure you know what is the situation on the Xbox EU actually. No you dont ? Ok, so lets make a little summary :

- Veteran Maelstrom Arena : it is an end game content that cames 10 months ago on the game. Yes, 10 months ago. Till 10 months, we got a crash (back to Xbox Dashboard) between the wave 6 and 7. And i dont even talk about the crashes that you can get DURING the arena.
98.9% of the payers are kickin out from the game on this arena, TILL 10 MONTHS. Are you kidding with us ?

What, you want me to continue with vMA ?
Ok, then, just imagine : a guy come to vMA, takes his vMA quest (you know, the thing that all the players takes when they come into it?) get lucky and dont get any crashes during the fights waves (you got an approximatively 33% chance to take one crash on your run during the arena's fights, at any moment, even when you are doing your run at 5:00 am), get a crash between waves 6 & 7 (oh, maybe you got a 0,5% chance to DONT HAVE IT on your run) - but nevermind because you dont take death at this moment, only a 3 minutes waste of time for you final score, gg - then kick the final boss ass without any deaths. What about the Fawless Title ? Get rekt because you took the vMA quest. Seriously ?

SERIOUSLY !? I know so many people that did they run without any death (i repeat, except the DC during waves 6 & 7 that you get obviously) and couldnt get the Fawless Title only because they took the vMA quest. What the *** is going on ? Dont you know that some people in the game are saying bullshits like "Fawless was a timer-title, you cant get it since TG update".

Ok, this is only for vMA, lets continue with 12 men trials :

- Maw of Lorkhaj : i want you to know that in my first intentions i wanted to thanks you so much ZoS for giving us a content like that.
But in fact i wont, because that trial is simply UNDOABLE since 1 month. Actually we are 24 men on the Xbox EU server to get the Dromatra Skin, and a lot of others guys wants it but simply cant because of the MoL crashes.
You get 12-men crashes on Maw of Lorkhaj from the first trash to the 2nd boss. Just imagine. In normal and veteran mode.

Pugs & noobs scales normal MoL to lvl 5 to get their Dromatra Styles without difficulties because everybody crash.
For hardcore players, it is just impossible to get through the 1st boss on veteran mode. Imagine one healer, 2 DPS & the main tank getting DC in the same time on the 1st Boss. LMAO ZoS.

No ETA since 1 month. No *** ETA on MoL Xbox EU. What is going on?

I mean , Maw of Lorkhaj is A PAID CONTENT that you cant do even if you paid for it !!!! Again, SERIOUSLY ZOS ? That must be your PRIORITY, we dont care about what you put into the Crown Store IF WE CANT PLAY THE GAME AND THE CONTENT WE PAID FOR.

It is totally frustrating for me and for you. I swear, i am not an angry guy, i really enjoy this game, i play it on Xbox EU since August 2015, everydays, everynights, BUT WHAT THE *** ARE YOU DOING ZOS GUYS AND GIRLS ? Come back on earth, PAID CONTENT TAKES PRIORITY ON YOUR "TASKS-LISTS" IF THE CONTENT IS NOT DOABLE.
I remember when Molag Bal was stricltly undoable for 5 months when IC came out. "déjà vu" i mean you know that.

- Hel Ra Citadel : such an amazing update you did for the old-trials. But, what about this update if one of the trial is undoable SOMETIMES ?
You can run HRC in Hard Mode many times without any problems (during primetime), then you remake your group, getting your ass inside HRC at 2:00 am, and LETS PARTY AGAIN, everybody get disconnected with crashes and back to Xbox Dashboard. Lol. 2:00 am in the morning and the trial is not doable, even if you did it without any problems during the rest of the evening.
Pointless, wordless.

So, what is the importants points on this summary ?

- 99,8% chance to get a crash between waves 6 & 7 in vMA
- 33% chance to get a crash during vMA fights (only one per run)
- impossible to get the Fawless Conqueror title if you take the vMA quest
- Maw of Lorkhaj is totally undoable because of crashes
- Hel Ra Citdal is sometimes doable, sometimes totally not

Please, do something for Xbox EU PvE community.

Almost forget to say : wanted to thanks you for my +200 vMA runs and still dont ever loot any Maelstrom Inferno Staff :)
Got 4 Magicka DD's, enjoy
Edited by OGNZ3 on August 31, 2016 11:14AM
Xbox One - EU
Nephilims PvE Guild
AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • ScottishTornado85
    ScottishTornado85
    ✭✭✭
    You are right with your points, The amount of crashes in vet hel ra is disgusting.
    Xbox One EU Server -
    Altmer Sorcerer - Lloydo
    Khajiit Nightblade - Detective Meow Meow Fuzzy
    Breton Templar - Skaraboosh
    Argonian Dragonknight - Loses-Agro-Often
    Altmer Nightblade - Sneaky Cant
    Orc Sorcerer - Lingerie Sandwhich
    Altmer Templar - Dickpickler
    Dunmer DragonKnight - Little Miss Willywarmer
    Redgaurd Templar - Jabbin Bamboozled
    Altmer Warden - Ging Gang Gooly
    Reduard Dragonknight - Doink Brah Brah
  • Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TL:DR.. Yet a line caught my attention amidst the chaos..
    Pugs & noobs scales normal MoL to lvl 5 to get their Dromatra Styles without difficulties because everybody crash.

I think you should check your data.. Group content is not opened before lvl 10, AFAIK
    Edited by Daemons_Bane on August 31, 2016 12:33PM
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    TL:DR.. Yet a line caught my attention amidst the chaos..

I think you should check your data.. Group content is not opened before lvl 10, AFAIK

I dont scale my trials do do em, so i dont know how it functions, anyway i ve seen a lot of lvl 6 into Maw so i think it works with a lvl 6, but its not the problem.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Thx to the support to awnser me to "reload my console" :)

Yesterday, Hel Ra was undoable again, and its the Weekly.

MoL was the weekly of the past-week, nobody could be able to do their one due to those crashes.

2 weeks you cant get weekly rewards because of crashes.
    1 months you cant play paid content you paid for.
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    Wont you Zos Guys & girls give a kind of awnser to this stuff ?
    I really hope you will cuz you have to.

@ZOS_GaryA
    @ZOS_PeterT
    Edited by OGNZ3 on September 2, 2016 1:50PM
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    BUMP
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    broken again
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wonder if maintenance only mitigated some of the major issues they saw coming to EU.

-PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    Wrecking_Blow_Spam
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with everything you said.

Zo$ don't give a fudge whilst the money still role in.
    Xbox one EU
    8 Flawless conquerors on all class specs (4 stam, 4 magicka)
    Doesn't stand in red
  • Orbital
    Orbital
    ✭✭✭
    This is from august 2016
    Mol will never be fixed for us
    Edited by Orbital on April 11, 2017 3:54AM
    Axphykz.
    Tank
    Proud Member Of Vitality
    Spotless Triumph
    Tick Tock Tormentor
    XB1 EU
    PC EU
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OGNZ3 wrote: »
    Ok, i ve started to type it on my smartphone but get rekt by Apple, so lets type it again :
    First, i want to apologize for my bad english, it is not perfect but i think its totally understandable.

XBOX ONE EU - END GAME CONTENTS

ZoS, i m sure you know what is the situation on the Xbox EU actually. No you dont ? Ok, so lets make a little summary :

- Veteran Maelstrom Arena : it is an end game content that cames 10 months ago on the game. Yes, 10 months ago. Till 10 months, we got a crash (back to Xbox Dashboard) between the wave 6 and 7. And i dont even talk about the crashes that you can get DURING the arena.
    98.9% of the payers are kickin out from the game on this arena, TILL 10 MONTHS. Are you kidding with us ?

What, you want me to continue with vMA ?
    Ok, then, just imagine : a guy come to vMA, takes his vMA quest (you know, the thing that all the players takes when they come into it?) get lucky and dont get any crashes during the fights waves (you got an approximatively 33% chance to take one crash on your run during the arena's fights, at any moment, even when you are doing your run at 5:00 am), get a crash between waves 6 & 7 (oh, maybe you got a 0,5% chance to DONT HAVE IT on your run) - but nevermind because you dont take death at this moment, only a 3 minutes waste of time for you final score, gg - then kick the final boss ass without any deaths. What about the Fawless Title ? Get rekt because you took the vMA quest. Seriously ?

SERIOUSLY !? I know so many people that did they run without any death (i repeat, except the DC during waves 6 & 7 that you get obviously) and couldnt get the Fawless Title only because they took the vMA quest. What the *** is going on ? Dont you know that some people in the game are saying bullshits like "Fawless was a timer-title, you cant get it since TG update".

Ok, this is only for vMA, lets continue with 12 men trials :

- Maw of Lorkhaj : i want you to know that in my first intentions i wanted to thanks you so much ZoS for giving us a content like that.
    But in fact i wont, because that trial is simply UNDOABLE since 1 month. Actually we are 24 men on the Xbox EU server to get the Dromatra Skin, and a lot of others guys wants it but simply cant because of the MoL crashes.
    You get 12-men crashes on Maw of Lorkhaj from the first trash to the 2nd boss. Just imagine. In normal and veteran mode.

For hardcore players, it is just impossible to get through the 1st boss on veteran mode. Imagine one healer, 2 DPS & the main tank getting DC in the same time on the 1st Boss. LMAO ZoS.

No ETA since 1 month. No *** ETA on MoL Xbox EU. What is going on?

I mean , Maw of Lorkhaj is A PAID CONTENT that you cant do even if you paid for it !!!! Again, SERIOUSLY ZOS ? That must be your PRIORITY, we dont care about what you put into the Crown Store IF WE CANT PLAY THE GAME AND THE CONTENT WE PAID FOR.

It is totally frustrating for me and for you. I swear, i am not an angry guy, i really enjoy this game, i play it on Xbox EU since August 2015, everydays, everynights, BUT WHAT THE *** ARE YOU DOING ZOS GUYS AND GIRLS ? Come back on earth, PAID CONTENT TAKES PRIORITY ON YOUR "TASKS-LISTS" IF THE CONTENT IS NOT DOABLE.
    I remember when Molag Bal was stricltly undoable for 5 months when IC came out. "déjà vu" i mean you know that.

- Hel Ra Citadel : such an amazing update you did for the old-trials. But, what about this update if one of the trial is undoable SOMETIMES ?
    You can run HRC in Hard Mode many times without any problems (during primetime), then you remake your group, getting your ass inside HRC at 2:00 am, and LETS PARTY AGAIN, everybody get disconnected with crashes and back to Xbox Dashboard. Lol. 2:00 am in the morning and the trial is not doable, even if you did it without any problems during the rest of the evening.
    Pointless, wordless.

So, what is the importants points on this summary ?

- 99,8% chance to get a crash between waves 6 & 7 in vMA
    - 33% chance to get a crash during vMA fights (only one per run)
    - impossible to get the Fawless Conqueror title if you take the vMA quest
    - Maw of Lorkhaj is totally undoable because of crashes
    - Hel Ra Citdal is sometimes doable, sometimes totally not

Please, do something for Xbox EU PvE community.

Almost forget to say : wanted to thanks you for my +200 vMA runs and still dont ever loot any Maelstrom Inferno Staff :)
    Got 4 Magicka DD's, enjoy

Same 4 PvP, 2 ctds/h average
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I get dashboarded in PvP the most it's getting annoying
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got dashboarded doing writs last night lol
  • OGNZ3
    OGNZ3
    ✭✭✭
    August 2016.. What a shame :/
    No answers and no Xbox Trial's Fix Patch since 8 months.. That kind of scam
    Xbox One - EU
    Nephilims PvE Guild
    AR 50

PC - EU
  • DPShiro
    DPShiro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes it's beyond words at this point.
    They obviously don't care about console working or not.
    ~ Gryphon Heart ~
    ~ Immortal Redeemer ~
    ~ Grand Master Crafter ~
    ~ Master Angler ~
    ~ Former Emperor ~