The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

The Elder Sages' Guild 3rd Anniversary Event August 31st

Auldjohn
Auldjohn
✭✭✭✭
The Elder Sages' Guild (TESG) was founded August 31st, 2013 during Closed Beta under NDA as one of the first permanent Player Guilds. We're celebrating our 3rd Anniversary with an in game event open to everyone interested!

2685172.jpg

3rd ANNIVERSARY IN GAME EVENT!

Join us on the NA megaserver, Davon's Watch by the central square fountain, site of our previous celebrations. My early Ebonheart Pact Nord Nightblade, Jhunalt T'sun is already in place awaiting my login (@Auldjohn). The event will run from Noon PDT to ?, (approximately 7:30PM PDT). I'll be online off and on during this time. We'll invite new participants to group with us as you arrive. /whisper @Auldjohn, or any TESG member.

If your preferred character is not EP, after you log in /whisper to @Auldjohn. After we exchange Friend Requests, just Travel to Player for our party!

As the event progresses, participants may venture off for PvE, PvP, Crafting, Trading, or getting together in the local Pub or Inn to share Lore, a friendly mug, and regale each other with our ongoing Adventures in Tamriel.

We hope to take group screenshots to add to our Guild History and Gallery. I'll be recording some vid caps to share on our YouTube channel. BTW, if I'm not online during your visit, sorry I missed you. Be sure to send me in game Mail so I can add you to our Guild Scroll of Celebrants Roster.

Hope to see you in Davon's Watch! We'll Have Fun!!

ABOUT THE ELDER SAGES' GUILD:

While "officially" affiliated with Ebonheart Pact, at heart we're Alliance neutral, open to all Races, Classes, Skills, Levels, and Play Style, from the newly Soul-Shriven to the venerable Veteran. Our members hail from Europe, the U.S., Canada, and all the way to Australia.. You'll find us on NA, EU, and PTS, with some members on XB1 and PS4.

Our Guild Motto: "Play when you want, where you want, with who you want, on any platform you want, so long as we all Have Fun!!
@AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
"Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs
  • Auldjohn
    Auldjohn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Elder Sages Guild 3rd Anniversary Event Video

2695692.jpg
    @AuldjohnThe Elder Sages' GuildMaster Sage & Co-Founderfacebook.com/groups/theeldersagesguild
    "Old gamers never die; they just respawn and game on!" • Our Slogan: Have Fun!!

Moot Envoy • Tamriel Foundry Adept • Steam ID Auldjohn
    YouTube auldjohnmastersage • Twitch AuldjohnPCGamer• Steam Group TESGs