Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Didn't get quest?? Help!

rioichi4
rioichi4
✭✭
ESO on PC

I'm in the Alik'r desert and was roaming around the Motalion Necropolis and came across Suturah's Crypt and thought "This seems like there should be a quest here" so I looked it up and yeah, there's like the main quests in the Alik'r about defeating the Withered Hand, but I didn't get any of them!!
Looking at the quests list for the Alik'r, the best I can figure I got the Trouble at Tava's Blessing quest that said to go talk to Prince Azah and Captain Rawan. I talked to the Captain and that was it. They were just like "Oh, glad you're here" and then didn't give me another quest or any other objective?
HOW DO I FIX THIS??
  • Carraig
    Carraig
    ✭✭✭
    Just outside Tava's Blessing to the south, you find the Headwoman of the Ashaba. She will give you the next main quest.
    She will be standing next to a bunch of crates, holding her wounded arm.
    Knight-Captain of the Tamriel's Elite Sentinels ( EU server-PC)
    "Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something is more important than fear. The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."