Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help with my stam nightblade build and magic sorc build

jigglefruit
I am at 210 champion, and im running 5 piece vipers sting and 5 piece vicecannon. Originally i was building a gank styled pvp build but now that i have been playing i am trying to get more of a pve dps build going where i can take out groups of enemies when farming my champion ranks. I am looking for something i can either have crafted or something i can buy from traders. A guild member suggested i keep the viper and run twice born star. Also if you (the person who answers the question) can tell me how you would run the sets you suggest for example run tbs on head shoulder and weapons and run viper on everything else.

For my sorc i just made the character yesterday i am level 25 and i am currently running 5 piece julianos and my head and shoulders are magnus as well as weapons. I just wanna make sure this is good to run while leveling a pve dps sorc or if there is something better i can run. I have been following deltias ignition build it is probably outdated and there is probably a better build out there if someone has one they would recommend that you think is better i would like to check it out. Thanks guys/gals i am kinda of a noob when it comes to sets and how to set them up on my characters.