The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Alliance Change Please

• Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nope that option should only come ONCE and thats upon completion of cadwells quests for all zones.
    Edited by Skinzz on August 31, 2016 3:31PM
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • wayfarerx
    wayfarerx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    RebornV3x wrote: »
    Can we please have an option to change alliance in PVP too make it a one time per account thing I really like my Mag Sorc we've been together since launch and I just can't play on another character it just doesn't feel the same. with One Tamriel we should be allowed to change alliance so that we can play with our friends in PVP and be in the same alliance.

So to recap: A one time per account for life to change the alliance of one character so people don't just abuse it.

It's so easy to re-roll a new toon and level it that we have yet another example of taking the easy way out.

Can there be SOMETHING in this game that a person HAS to work for?

So easy to just reroll, get Tamriel Hero, Savior of Nirn, every skyshard, undaunted, alliance rank... sure np.
    @wayfarerx - PC / North America / Aldmeri Dominion
  • DHale
    DHale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Since AD is the superior faction on na PC don't be changing factions to fotm. Even if they offered alliance change a converted toon would never get the actual glow that happens when you arrive in Auridon. Then again it takes about 6 hours to level a toon which I just did last weekend so there is that. Just lazy.
    Sorcerna, proud beta sorc. RIP April 2014 to May 31 2016 DArk Brotherhood. Out of retirement for negates and encases. Sorcerna will be going back into retirement to be my main crafter Fall 2018. Because an 8 k shield is f ing useless. Died because of baddies on the forum. Too much qq too little pew pew. 16 AD 2 DC. 0 EP cause they bad, CP 2300 plus 18 level 50 toons. NA, PC, Grey Host#SORCLIVESMATTER actually they don’t or they wouldn’t keep getting nerfed constantly.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    Just make a new character and deal with it.

Yep, I could be on board with a one time change per character ... but opposed to changing to the Alliance flavor of the month.

• Daraugh
    Daraugh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish you could at least delay the choice until you go to Cyrodiil the first time. Get a chance to see some stuff before giving away your allegiance. Stuff like baby Argonian killing by that queen. A preview of the Void Nights...?
    May all beings have happiness
    May they be free from suffering
    May they find the joy that has never known suffering
    May they be free from attachment and hatred
  • Actually_Goku
    Actually_Goku
    ✭✭✭✭
    I personally would really like to see a once-per-account type thing, too. My favourite character is my Mag Sorc (EP) which I created before I was in any guilds; I'd like to change him to the Daggerfall Covenant, as my opinion of the EP is "you need to study just to be a half-wit".

And for those of you saying "shut up and just reroll", not all of us are either students or unemployed, I work 50+ hours each week, and grinding undaunted, mages guild, fighter's guild, sky shards, etc etc isn't all that easy!
    Edited by Actually_Goku on September 1, 2016 9:11AM
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Before they added the 4 new character slots, I wanted this.

Now, haha no.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Bigevilpeter
    Bigevilpeter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yes I wouldn't mind changing a few characters alliance, just once