Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Printable file to record Trait Research

Dojohoda
Dojohoda
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
Hey all, when I was researching traits, I used a grid layout which helped me immensely. I know some of you are researching traits, so I made a printable PDF version. Linked below.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5_imBW53Y2ZYnRVVmprNTdZQ3c

To use:
When research is started on an item, draw one diagonal line in the box.
When research is complete on the item, draw a second diagonal line, creating an X in the box.

Keeping Count and spreading out the research:
Next to each row of items, keep a running tally of how many traits are completed.
Try to research at an equal pace among the items--
for instance: If 4 traits are researched on Cuirass and 2 traits are researched on sabatons, hold off on cuirass and research sabatons until it is also at 4 researched traits.

Tip:
When collecting items for research and when inventory space is getting limited, consider doing the research on an alt instead of saving the item. Later, when your crafter needs to research the item, the alt can make an item for research. On the other side of the paper, assuming you printed one, keep notes about which alt researched which traits.

Edited by Dojohoda on August 30, 2016 7:35PM
Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
Might be joking in comments.
-->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    This is an excellent little handy sheet. well done!
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you :)
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • ThePaleItalian
    ThePaleItalian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, used it one all 4 characters. Damn you precise, why you do drop when I pick up a staff *shakes fist*. I could go guild shopping but typing this out seemed like more sense.
    Conan, what is good in life?
    Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.

PS4 Screen Name: The_Pale_Italian
    ZweiHandler - Orc DK Tank
    Solstice StormHaven - Magika Sorc
    Oba Nobanaga - Stam NB
  • QuantumPie
    QuantumPie
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for making this! I used to use addons to track this but they started causing UI errors and where not cross character.