The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

50,000 Tel Var Robbery

• zuto40
    zuto40
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY DID YOU REMOVE SOMETHING FOR PROFANITY ON A 17+ FORUM
    Stamblade- Legate
    Tank/Heals Templar- Sergeant
    Magic DK- Corporal
    Stam DK- Sergeant
    Stamplar- Corporal

YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy8uqORxhlrMh8oz2230s9g
  • Yolokin_Swagonborn
    Yolokin_Swagonborn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    image.png
  • Thelon
    Thelon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is an adult game with a mostly adult playerbase
    i lol'd
  • krathos
    krathos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sypher wrote: »

We've removed the video link due to profanity. You may re-post it with the profanity removed.

lol wut.

People post videos with explicit rap lyrics every single day. Why is @Sypher being called out on this? There was BARELY any profanity in the video to begin with.
    Flapjack Palmdale
    <ANIMOSITY>

Grand Overlord - Magicka Dragonknight
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    krathos wrote: »
    Sypher wrote: »

We've removed the video link due to profanity. You may re-post it with the profanity removed.

lol wut.

People post videos with explicit rap lyrics every single day. Why is @Sypher being called out on this? There was BARELY any profanity in the video to begin with.

It was likely the salty zergers in the video reporting it because their mad.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    sAnn92 wrote: »
    Why I need to input my date of birth every time I enter the site if this has to get removed?

Apparently you didn't save the forum page. I just come here directly. I hate messing with that BD stuff.

As for ZoS pointing out for the nine-gazilliionth time that posters need to abide by TOS

How could anyone not see that coming?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why I need to input my date of birth every time I enter the site if this has to get removed?

zos logic
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good vid. Cant believe you went in for a second helping lol
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS is like...

6k53z.jpg
    Edited by RadioheadSh0t on August 31, 2016 1:12AM
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Decent.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't condone the zergs in IC and I know its the cool thing to hate on people who play in a group larger than four, but I hope that Zav guy who whispered you goes the rest of his days in ESO playing alone.

Zav: "Going to nobles"
    Zav: "3 people have 17k+"
    Zav: "There's my donation bro:) love puffy!!"

That's borderline griefing just like stream sniping, which I'm sure every streamer hates...
  • Elong
    Elong
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dat boi Zav
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't condone the zergs in IC and I know its the cool thing to hate on people who play in a group larger than four, but I hope that Zav guy who whispered you goes the rest of his days in ESO playing alone.

That's borderline griefing just like stream sniping, which I'm sure every streamer hates...

Disagree. He is showing everyone why solo pvp > zerging. Good on Zav.
  • SleepyTroll
    SleepyTroll
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »

But he was in the zerg? lol
  • KisoValley
    KisoValley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KisoValley wrote: »

But he was in the zerg? lol

Exactly. Think before you speak man.
  • Tyrion87
    Tyrion87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's why most people were born on 01.01.1900 :D
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Yeah that was a pretty low blow to miff his own teammates. It no wonder so many LFG go unanswered anymore guilds can't trust no one because of spies like this...I watch folks complain about it daily.

That being said Sypher just nailed it! He couldn't have played that any better! It was very entertain to watch him bomb that Zerg. GG!
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    why to heck would someone run with 50K TS in their pockets :smiley: ??

"You must be new here" :smiley:
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I guess this means more MagBlade nerfs incoming because a week of derping about in the IC surely reveals their true state of being whoefully overpowered.
  • ZOS_PeterT
    ZOS_PeterT
    ✭✭✭
    We have decided to close this thread.

This was done because we feel as though the conversation has derailed from it original topic and is no longer constructive

If you are interested in continuing the original topic please feel free to create a new thread and keep all comments constructive.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios

Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site

Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.