The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Did You Know You Can Sample Motifs In The Crown Store? Please Add This To Crafting Stations Too!

Kildayen
Kildayen
✭✭✭✭✭
Hi there! I had no idea that you could do this. I've always sampled pets/skins/mounts etc before buying them, but I had no idea you could sample the different motifs.

ZOS, I am reaching out to beg you to add this feature to crafting stations in the game. Please. Pretty please. Couldn't it be coded like the dye stations? Also the ability to zoom in at dye stations would be nice too.

Thank you!

PS: While you're at it, please add an achievement for being 9 out of 9 on all traits in everything. A title or even a special costume. I made a thread about this before and think it would be much appreciated for those of us who have put the time in to achieve this.
Edited by Kildayen on August 29, 2016 10:58PM
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This was kinda new and I like it.
    It would be great if added to other parts of the game but more importantly, armor should have a motif description and not just an icon so it's easier to identify especially due to how some motif aren't in the game yet but the armor exists as drops only.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501