The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Most effective combo with 2h for DK in pvp?

WhoThenNow7
WhoThenNow7
✭✭✭
I've been using a 2h and bow combo for a long time now. But after fighting a number of 2h and dual wield and 2h and SnB dk's, I'm starting to wonder if I should switch and try it out. I love using a 2h but to be honest, I hate relying on wrecking blow/dizzying swing as a main source of high damage. Any suggestions or opinions is greatly appreciated!
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    1HS gives more reliable but less burst damage. But you do get the really good reverb bash. You lose access to any range, though.
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I was thinking that but I'm also in medium armor so not sure if that would fit it.. This guy with 2h and dual wield was really powerful but he may have also been in heavy armor.
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go heavy armor with black rose and you won't lose much damage. With 1HS the other thing you lose is the major expedition that comes from the bow pssives, so it's more of a stand your ground build.
  • WhoThenNow7
    WhoThenNow7
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea. But then I'm worried about my weapon damage going down due to not having hundings rage. I guess it will still be ok. Fully buffed and when my enchant procs I'm a little over 4700.
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    Good idea. But then I'm worried about my weapon damage going down due to not having hundings rage. I guess it will still be ok. Fully buffed and when my enchant procs I'm a little over 4700.

Whats your stamina regen? That WP is way too high for decent regen. Im guessing your a burst build? And running the blue max health/stam regen food?
    Edited by Chilla_Deluxe on August 31, 2016 6:20AM
    ✭✭✭
    Like I said thats when my enchant is procced. I'm also running dawnbreaker and trap beast on my front bar. With max health and stam regen food my regen is at a little over 1800