Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New zone chat PS4 platform

VailedTuba32765
I have been out of the game for 6 months or more, obviously there are changes, for the life of me I cant figure out how to use the new zone chat. I really do like the idea of going LFG and not being thrown into VR dungeons. Any help with this would be great.
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    /zone message will send it to zone. Search around there was a few posts detailing out what you can do in the chat.
  • Thanatos1699
    Thanatos1699
    Soul Shriven
    most regrettable one was /played
    shows how long you have played on that specific charater
  • VailedTuba32765
    Thanks for the replies but I am on PlayStation4, sometimes I can see zone speak on the right of my screen but I cant figure out how to use it. I don't have the ability to /anything on PS4 though. I'll keep digging though...
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To access text chat, you'll want to start by pressing options and then square. This is where the magic happens. You'll be able to input the text, and you can use keywords like /zone or /group to change text channels. /guild1 /guild2... and so forth are for your various guilds. You'll have to remember what number your guilds are on the list. I hope this helps. =D Be sure to have text chat enabled in the social tab of options. I like to have the font on Large.

P.S. @Thanatos1699 Welcome to the forums!!
  • Toomdad
    Toomdad
    ✭✭✭
    Options and the touchpad isn't it?
  • VailedTuba32765
    Thanks all, I also found a thread here under the news section. Update 11 has all the info there on using the chat, neat update it's about time. Thanks again for the responses and not flaming me for newb questions :wink: