The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Xbox enchanting buddy

StezySteve
Looking for a enchanting friend for leveling. Message me on xbox live at Stezy Steve
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do you have an Alt character of your own that you want to level in Enchanting? If so, then do this all on your account. You get the same for deconning an Alt made Glyph as another Player made Glyph, and you get about 10% more for Mob Glyphs (but they are all white)
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• StezySteve
    Awesome I do and did not know that
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just make them on one character, put them in the bank and decon on the other. The Deconner does not even need to visit the bank, just be at the enchanting station.

There are a couple of spreadsheets around that show how much for each level of Glyph. But, a good rule of thumb is:

1. Make Green or Jejota based Glyphs up to about L20 in Enchanting (might even be lower than this when you want to switch to Blue
    2. Make Blue or Denata Based up to about L35 in Enchanting
    3. After L35, then make Purple or Rekuta Based Glyphs
    4. Make all Glyphs in the highest level Potency you can use
    5. Make sure you learn all Potencies, Essences and Aspects, you get a boost for the first time with those.

You get Inspiration for making them, and then Inspiration on your Alt for Deconning them. Neat.

For most of my characters, I feed them mob looted glyphs from a higher level character (farm public dungeons with Undead, Deadra or Imperials for best return on Glpyhs from mobs). I usually get my Alts to about L30/L32 pretty quickly doing this, then go the making and deconning route.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"