The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Clouding Swarm?

Lexxypwns
Lexxypwns
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭
Is Clouding Swarm still broken? I'm really tired of running devouring on builds that would work better with clouding :(
Edited by Lexxypwns on August 29, 2016 6:35PM
  • GreenSoup2HoT
    GreenSoup2HoT
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still broken :s
    PS4 NA DC
  • Koolio
    Koolio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/266775/ok-zos-can-you-please-address-clouding-swarm-still-bugged

Could you repost that here. Want to keep in in the thread with the Dev Response.
  • Lexxypwns
    Lexxypwns
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sad

@ZOS_GinaBruno
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    @Wrobel

Can we please get this looked at and fixed?
  • Rohamad_Ali
    Rohamad_Ali
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes which is reason I switched to Devouu . So broken .
  • Omgwtfbbq321
    Omgwtfbbq321
    ✭✭✭
    What's the go with Clouding, it seemed to work when I last used it? Turned invisible anyway. Or was it just lucky?
    My ping is higher than your resource recovery...
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What's the go with Clouding, it seemed to work when I last used it? Turned invisible anyway. Or was it just lucky?
    Haven't tested it for a while, but I guess they are talking about the bug that everyone can still target you with single target skills, if he used "tab" before you activated your swarm.
  • Omgwtfbbq321
    Omgwtfbbq321
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, well won't be using this skill then haha. Cheers for the info.
    My ping is higher than your resource recovery...
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Little birdies tell me that they might replace Clouding Swarm with something else since it's so messed up.
  • Jimboo84
    Jimboo84
    ✭✭✭
    OtarTheMad wrote: »
    Little birdies tell me that they might replace Clouding Swarm with something else since it's so messed up.

Lol, the best solution to something you can't repair. Replace it in total.
    Jimerio / Magicka Sorcerer / PvP & PvE / Master Crafter(Woodworking, Blacksmithing, Alchemy, Provisioning, Enchanting, Clothing) / DD & Heal / CP560+ / Aldmeri Dominion / PC / EU
  • IxSTALKERxI
    IxSTALKERxI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lexxypwns wrote: »
    Is Clouding Swarm still broken? I'm really tired of running devouring on builds that would work better with clouding :(

Agreed! A lot of us have to use ultimates such as soul tether instead. :(
    Edited by IxSTALKERxI on September 12, 2016 2:13PM
    NA | PC | Aldmeri Dominion
    Laser Eyes AR 26 Arcanist | Stalker V AR 41 Warden | I Stalker I AR 42 NB | Stalkersaurus AR 31 Templar | Stalker Ill AR 31 Sorc | Nigel the Great of Blackwater
    Former Emperor x11 campaign cycles
    Venatus Officer | RIP RÁGE | YouTube Channel
  • Detector
    Detector
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes. Clouding Swarm still broken (targetable in invisible), myst form still broken (mitigation vs executes damage), but ZOS sell vampirism in Crown Store. :neutral:

@ZOS_GinaBruno