The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Main Healer , ALT dps looking for Vet trials guild /team

lolzonu
lolzonu
Soul Shriven
hello , i am looking for a guild / team to do Vet trials with.

I am 531 cp and all my gear is gold and prop enchanted.
Templar : healer
Nightblade : magblade dps
PS4 - EU - EP

i have done VSO many times , and progressed on VMOL and killed the first boss.
i have also done VAA and VHR all after the scaling to 160cp.

i had a trial guild but i am not a member there anymore =)

Hope somebody out there is in need of a good healer with experience and ofc mic etc

Send me a message on My psn. cheers

Psn : lolzonu
  • TheBigCheese1976
    Shadowborn wolf pack is recruiting for trials. We currently have a few experienced Vet trials members one has even completed VMOL. We are working on getting enough regular members to get Vet Trials a regular event. We have 400+ members in game, with about 35 members making up the Elite division of different CP & experience. We run trials almost daily as we train up the inexperienced and make preparations to have regular Vet Trials running along side Normal training runs.

All trials are organised through our website Shadowborn Wolf Pack and Elite division members are ranked on CP & experience to allow the right members to be invited to events. Invites are automatically sent to eligible members via email with a link to the event to sign up and set role etc.

We are not massively hardcore, we prefer to have fun and enjoy trials, not get stressed or bicker about failures. If you'd like to join us and see what we are about, join the website and I'll send you an in game invite.

Cheers TheBigCheese1976