Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lvl 70 cp zones

keithb63
keithb63
Soul Shriven
hi all. Looking for a little help. Just back to the game after a break. Trying to keep playing my Templar who has 60 cp's. But the zones i'm seeing have mobs to tough for me. Can anyone tell me what zones are more along my current cp level? Thanks.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Without further information on the zone you are in i would say go one zone back and finish dungeons and worldbosses there. Level a bit more and go back to where you are now. Or do some group dungeons.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • dan958
    dan958
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if you have the Dark Brotherhood DLC, it is very quick to level up using that.
    @dan958 - PC/EU - Dannuin - Nightblade - Bosmer - CP982 - For the Queen!