Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New player seeks advice, guild and immortality.

xAshurx
xAshurx
Title says it all
I'm new to the game, I just picked it up yesterday for the first time. I played WoW for 6 or 7 years, and the community has gone so sour that it finally made me bow out of the pissing match.
I hope I can find something here, lol.

I was drawn to ESO specifically for the Vampires, having played Vampire the Masquerade for all of my adult life, it took very little to get me to buy.

I'm looking for a group of people to play with, not to serious but know how to stay in character. I'm learning the systems and how the game works.

Rp is not really a big thing in ESO, is it?

Feel free to add me in game,
Account: @xXLazarus_JXx
Character: Ashur Cappadocius

Server/Faction: DC-NA

Drop me a a line guys,
  • Lolimsopro
    And you play on what platform?
    PSN: Lol-Im-So-Pro
    PS4 EU | Aldmeri Dominion
    Fire mage | Dark Elf | Veteran
    Master Crafter
  • xAshurx
    xAshurx
    Lolimsopro wrote: »
    And you play on what platform?

Oops, sorry mate, i play on PC.
  • Lolimsopro
    I'd like to grind with ya but im on PS4.
    Goodluck then :)
    PSN: Lol-Im-So-Pro
    PS4 EU | Aldmeri Dominion
    Fire mage | Dark Elf | Veteran
    Master Crafter
  • EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    Just look for a guild: there are some Vampire/Werewolf guilds out there.
    Or post your request in these forums / search there:
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/categories/en-pc-mac-eu for EU server
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en-GB/categories/en-pc-mac-na for NA server
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You might want to wait until about L35 or so to be a Vampire, the skills are hard to level below L38. It can be done, it's just not all that much fun.

As for Guilds, if your looking for a nice well rounded social guild, reach out to me in game to @Nestor and I can get you hooked up with Lone Wolf Help. I even have some DC Mules that I need to level so we could go run some content.

As for RP, it does happen in this game, and there are some RP Guilds out there to join up for that.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sorry @nestor i am going to disagree with you,

Go Vampire as soon as you can,
    I found the quest difficult to do if you are under lvl13,
    Make sure you have food and health potions..

The sooner you do go vamp the sooner you can start benefiting from the skills and more importantly the passives.

PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »

The sooner you do go vamp the sooner you can start benefiting from the skills and more importantly the passives.

@Johngo0036 You say to go for it as soon as you can, but then you say to wait until L13?

Simple fact is, Vampire skills are scaled to L38, so unless your killing mobs at L35 or better with Vampire Skills slotted, your going to level the skills very slowly. Sure, anyone can go Vamp when ever they want, but a new player to the game doing this? That is just adding unnecessary difficulty to the early leveling. Your also going to level the skills faster when your closer to on level. There is a reason why the Vampire Bites don't traditionally happen until Zone 5.

Doing this on an Alt you can pimp out from your higher level crafter? That would be more successful. Doing this on an Alt you can invest a couple hundred Champ Points into, that would be more successful.

People who have been playing this game for a while forget how difficult it is to level a character on a brand new account with no champ points and no crafting alt to help them along. Its not so much the content, it's the lack of available skill points and gear that work against people.

It will be interesting to see what happens with One Tamriel, the skills may level at the same rate no matter what level you are then.
    Edited by Nestor on August 30, 2016 2:47PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Nervani
    Nervani
    ✭✭✭
    Come over to EU and AD ;)
    PC-EU/NA @Nervani (+17 other accounts)XB1-EU @Nervani4710instagram.com/nervanihq[The Lollipop Gang] - (PC-EU) Founder/Guildmaster[Crazy Elves] - (PC-EU) Founder[Casual Rascals] - (PC-EU, PC-NA, XBOX1-EU) Founder
  • xAshurx
    xAshurx
    Nestor wrote: »
    Johngo0036 wrote: »

@Johngo0036 You say to go for it as soon as you can, but then you say to wait until L13?

Simple fact is, Vampire skills are scaled to L38, so unless your killing mobs at L35 or better with Vampire Skills slotted, your going to level the skills very slowly. Sure, anyone can go Vamp when ever they want, but a new player to the game doing this? That is just adding unnecessary difficulty to the early leveling. Your also going to level the skills faster when your closer to on level. There is a reason why the Vampire Bites don't traditionally happen until Zone 5.

Doing this on an Alt you can pimp out from your higher level crafter? That would be more successful. Doing this on an Alt you can invest a couple hundred Champ Points into, that would be more successful.

People who have been playing this game for a while forget how difficult it is to level a character on a brand new account with no champ points and no crafting alt to help them along. Its not so much the content, it's the lack of available skill points and gear that work against people.

It will be interesting to see what happens with One Tamriel, the skills may level at the same rate no matter what level you are then.

So, i thought I'd follow up. I took both of your advice in a way. I waited till level 25 to do the deed, and it all worked out.
    I figure the few extra skills are worth it (for RP playability alone)
    Next time I will be waiting for a bit, in the meantime I'll be busy!
    Mary_Hex wrote: »
    Come over to EU and AD ;)

I'm not sure, but I don't think you can just jump server to server? That seems like something they wouldn't let you do...