Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

any good ways to make gold?

PURPLE245
PURPLE245
✭✭✭
how do you guys make your gold i just cant seem to find and good ways to make gold all i see is grind mobs for hours on end for barley anything farmin nodes for gold mats and its just mega boring to do i want to try out new builds and try new thing but the gold just feels soo long :/
↓♛The Fam♛↓
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
AD/High Elf-NB=Chip-D-I-P-S
AD/High Elf-Sorc=Why Play
AD/High Elf-Templar=Star Bucks
AD/High Elf-DK=D-I-P-S
DC/Orc-DK=Super Nub
AD/Wood Elf-Templar=L M A O
AD/Wood Elf-NB=ßoß
AD/Wood Elf-sorc=Tarzan
EP/Argonian-dk=Swimming Like A Shark
PC☜═㋡630+cp ㋡═☞EU
User ID=@PURPLE97
  • Totalitarian
    Totalitarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farming the new trials provides good gold when you sell what you find.

Let's you actually test builds and stuff like that while earning gold.
    PC NA CP 531+
    Aedric Fury Sits Around Doing Nothing
    Sola Auroron Magicka Templar
    Lunaria Chimeri Magicka Dragonknight
    The Chosen of the Storm Stamina Sorcerer
    Ward-Scales Magicka Nightblade
    Sanctius Luxen Stamina Templar
    Nerwaye Auroron Magicka Sorcerer
    Warden Vyrkyl Stamina Dragonknight
    The Ninth Adventurer Stamina Nightblade
    Magna-Sola Magicka Templar
    The Celestial Lady Magicka Templar
    Read their adventures!
    The Celestial Lady
  • AzraelKrieg
    AzraelKrieg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Collecting gold is a pain. In saying that, while levelling my newest character I sold every piece of gear and trash I picked up and had over 100k before level 45.
    Gold Dragons Guildmaster PC-NACR2000+
    Kalthar Wolf-Brother – EP Templar - 50 Maeli Valen - EP NB - 50Naps-During-Trials – EP Templar - 50Rulnakh - EP Sorc - 50Azrael Krieg - EP NB – 50Uvithasa Telvanni – EP DK – 50More-Tail - EP Warden - 50Narile Galen - EP Sorc - 50Bone Soldier - EP Necro - 50Naps-During-Trails - EP Necro - 50
  • Pandorii
    Pandorii
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you have the DLC, you can start the dark brotherhood storyline at whatever level. You can get skill points from the quest, but more importantly, you can learn how to blade of woe people.

Killing them, leveling up your legerdemain simultaneously, and pickpocketing for loot and then laundering it is a consistent way to make money without having to get involved with the in-game market.
  • Hämähäkki
    Hämähäkki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You also can go stealing. There are a couple of good spots around where stealing is pretty easy. You can make 10k in about 15min.
    TherealHämähäkki
  • Thevampirenight
    Thevampirenight
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    questing zones you over leveled or doing daily quests, or any quests in vet zones, gives good gold. You can make more then 25000k doing that. Questing is one of the means of getting gold. There are so many things you can do to get gold just go out and quest or explore or do daily quests, and you will get the gold along the way :)
    PC NA
    Please add Fangs to Vampires.
  • mr1sho
    mr1sho
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sell scuma
    Gold Company Commander
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I only PvP and have less then 100k. Can't even upgrade my armor to gold, not buy new pieces. I am luckily my own crafter (only 8 traits because I don't have money to buy training equipment for the 9th). Being in a guild helps me get the armor pieces from drops which I require.

I do have a surplus of AP which I wish I could switch to gold on a 1:1 ratio. I got 5 million AP and I got more then enough siege weapons.

I can't join trader guilds because that means I have to be consistent in selling stuff, but thanks to bad RNG from my last lootboxes I was kicked due to to few sells.

Making money is hard for some people :neutral:
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    5 Million AP? Buy Akaviri motifs and sell them.
    Most people sell with 5:1 so current prices would give you 1 millioen for whole set of motifs.
    Of course finding someone willing to spent that much is difficult, but with lower prices
    it will be easier. I've spend 300 K yesterday for some missing parts...
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Most people sell with 5:1 so current prices would give you 1 millioen for whole set of motifs.
    Of course finding someone willing to spent that much is difficult, but with lower prices

I have been gone for abut 5 months and have missed a lot.

Where do I buy akaviri motifs?
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

I have been gone for abut 5 months and have missed a lot.

Where do I buy akaviri motifs?

From siege vendors
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • BruhItsOver9000
    BruhItsOver9000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farm old orsinium for rubedo, sell rubedo.
    WOOD ELF MASTER RACE.

• Daemons_Bane
    Daemons_Bane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    questing zones you over leveled or doing daily quests, or any quests in vet zones, gives good gold. You can make more then 25000k doing that. Questing is one of the means of getting gold. There are so many things you can do to get gold just go out and quest or explore or do daily quests, and you will get the gold along the way :)

I call BS :smiley: 25.000.000G from old quests is slightly overrated :wink:
  • Tan9oSuccka
    Tan9oSuccka
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I make a fair amount of gold from looting chests, running around gathering materials. Alchemy reagents sell quite well.

Try to join a guild and sell extra recipes and materials.

Of course I like steak. I'm a Nord, aren't I?
    -Berj Stoneheart
  • bertenburnyb16_ESO
    bertenburnyb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I call BS :smiley: 25.000.000G from old quests is slightly overrated :wink:

I think the K overdid it ;P
    Haze Ramoran Dunmer Dragonknight Tank/Dps – Smoked-Da-Herb Saxheel Templar Tank/Healer

Red Diamond, Protect us 'til the end (EU EP Thorn)
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do some of everything:

* Sell loot on farming runs (if you have the merchant this makes it easier) - I do zombie runs in Alik'r Desert (as EP)
    * Do quests - with several chars this can give a good portion of gold back
    * Sell motifs - Akaviri if you PvP, Abah's Watch in TG, Trinimac in Orsinium
    * Farm mats and sell them + gold mats from refining
    * Max out TG and steal stuff
    * Find a trading guild (a vendor on a good spot helps a lot)
    * Run trials - you get some good stuff here and som BoP items can be sold in the group for 50-500k
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Skinzz
    Skinzz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I only pvp and have over 3 million gold saved up. All i do is sell my rewards and spend ap on the pvp crates then i sell whatever i dont need. I also do my writs everyday
    Anybody got a group? LFG, anybody? Hello?
  • lardvader
    lardvader
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    xskinzcity wrote: »
    I only pvp and have over 3 million gold saved up. All i do is sell my rewards and spend ap on the pvp crates then i sell whatever i dont need. I also do my writs everyday

Good point - forgot to add writs.

There's a question of resources but some times I run 4-6 writs on 9 players. This gives me about 20-30k+. Combine it with some Covetous Countess and it can be nearly 40k a day + money from the motifs they drop. These motifs don't sell as good any longer but most of them sell for about 15-30k.
    CP 1200+ PC EU EP
  • Arundo
    Arundo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Farm high level mats and sell them in general is a good way to make some money.
  • Carl-lan
    Carl-lan
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't struggle too much with gold.

But... I invested all my skills into all my crafting so I can make basically anything, which makes it easier. I'm also part of two well positioned trade guilds...

Here's basically what I do:

Harvest every node and sell gold mats at guild stores - these sell quickest.
    Sell motifs you don't need, rare ones sell better of course.
    Make highest level potions and sell at guild stores.
    Make Nurn armour / weapons and sell it at guild stores.
    Make highest level food and sell it at guild stores.
    If you can't craft, sell the reagents, nurncrux and all the standard mats instead, if you don't want them.
    If you can be bothered fishing, sell perfect roe.
    Also you can buy stuff cheap if you cand find it, and sell it for more but it's a slow process and usually takes time to sell.

No guild
    If you are not in a guild, then quest, or farm, pick up everything, and sell everything you don't want.

You can also make weapons and armour using low level mate and sell them to vendors, I think low level bows are something like 3-6 pieces of wood but sell for 40-70 gold, or something... It's been awhile since I've done that.

Also steal things. But don't pick up anything white, only pick up green or anything over 100 gold, and put skills into ledgerman so you can sell more and earn more from the sales.

Do dailies.
    Do writs.

That's all I can really think of at the moment.