The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Hero's Of The Aldmeri. Scourge PS4 EU. AD. (PvP/ Imperial City Guild)

Serjustin19
Serjustin19
✭✭✭✭✭
We are the Hero's Of The Aldmeri. Located in Scourge on PS4 EU. We welcome all AD.

Main mission is to gather forces and capture keeps. However I must add. That us AD are very weak currently. But we have not give up. For we will continue to push. Even if we struggle against the odds. We will make a name for ourselves.

Secondary mission is go to Imperial City and bring our fight to others. May it be DC or EP. We shall have fun. We will make ourselves known (Also get me use to Imperial City and not fall asleep :neutral: )

Hero's Of The Aldmeri welcomes you!

Guild leader. Serjustin19

Guild Member. 1

Currently recruting. Yes

Alliance. AD

Campaign, Server, Console. Scourge. EU. PS4

Can reach me here on this thread and or via PSN message. Serjustin19
Formerly Serjustin19, Save for Forum Of Course.... Fiery_Darkness (PC NA) currently.