The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Server issues just occured on PS4 EU, anyone else?

RobbieRocket
RobbieRocket
✭✭✭
as above...
  • Zenitee
    Zenitee
    Soul Shriven
    Yes, have the same issue, can't log in
  • Vorchack
    Same. Lost connectivity and got kicked, now can't login - getting either 'unexpected internal error' or connection timeout.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    OK, so something definitely went down. Perhaps an official can pass the info onwards or even comment here?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Same here, it looks like it's down. Maybe some one at zos spilled his coffee over the i386 server?
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    Of course lag was terrible all day, some skills only worked like 2 seconds after pressing a button. I guess theu want us all to go out fishing.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    (haha) Could be, it's "coffee time" in the US. Unfortunately here it's "my whole Family is busy doing stuff today which leaves me amazing free for gaming Sunday but the server is down time".
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    ...wait....

I just got back in at the 7th attempt! Good Luck Tamrielers!
  • Zenitee
    Zenitee
    Soul Shriven
    Working again for me
  • outsideworld76
    outsideworld76
    ✭✭✭
    It seems they cleared out the coffee, so it's fishing time. Some one knows a really good spot?
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    oh dear, sent out again! - and not allowed back. In the nicest possibly way, what the funk?!
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    ...and back in again...

It seems that there are entire new Levels of instability I never knew of, that are unlocked alongside DLC and the like.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    ...and out again!
  • AnthragonVangor
    Same problem here. I can play like ten minutes and then it says "unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection".

I hate this foolish message. How can I have an invalid internet connection, while playing other games on PS4 works, while I can write this sentences while my internet connection "is not valid". C'mon guys some people are paying for the stuff in this game and now it isn't working?

Yesterday (2016-08-27) connection problems with playing PvP - lags - and now this.
  • RobbieRocket
    RobbieRocket
    ✭✭✭
    ....in and then out again...

...and in again...

It would appear highly unstable.

Be warned.
  • Rittings
    Rittings
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys realize PSN went temporarily down a few times - right?
  • MacCait
    MacCait
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I cannot log in today, tried and keep getting kicked
  • AnthragonVangor
    Rittings wrote: »
    You guys realize PSN went temporarily down a few times - right?

Well, I can still chat through PSN and ..."maybe" it is because of the thunderstorm"... .