Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

need help getting the soul shriven skin

Jacob_m11
Jacob_m11
Soul Shriven
im on xbox one European server ebonheart pact and my gamertag is zZPgXpSYcHoSZz if you would like to help feel free to message me anytime and if we are under 12 people we will definitely
invite you quick heads up i will only invite over level champion 100s please dont get angry at me if we have a few high levels i will certainly invite you regardless if we have the space

ive sat in molag bals lair for so long now its unbelievable i cannot believe i still dont have the skin because people i ask that have the skin say they got it on their 2 or 3rd attempt
i grind all day and night in molag bals lair well i try to it can be difficult finding a group most of the time so thank you for your time please consider this
  • Saoirse_Siobhan
    Saoirse_Siobhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unfortunately the RNG sucks. There was an increased drop rate during the IC event last week, maybe that's how they got it so quickly? Also some people may be talking about their 2nd or 3rd attempt on a given day, having previously spent countless days to try and get it. Many players also just want to keep your hopes up and encourage you to keep trying. You will get it eventually, for some it could be on their 10th try, and for others I've heard they've done near 800 runs and still nothing. Sorry I can't help you, I'm on PC and besides, I've never set foot in IC.
    PC/EU DC