The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

No CP Cap Campaign

Jsmalls
Jsmalls
✭✭✭✭✭
So for XB1 our No CP Campaign (Azura's Star) is Dead 90% of the day. I'm sure there are a select few that enjoy playing it, but I never see any population bars.

So why not add a No CP Cap Campaign. If Azura's Star tells us anything its that people want to use their CP even if they can and will be challenged with players at or above the Cap.

Just a thought, I know it's been proposed before, but I don't recall seeing an official answer.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    man cp got capped coz people were 1 maning gold pledges, no cp cap campaign would be a very bad idea especially as a lot of ppl work and do stuff in the outside world. a person with 1000+ cp would wreck the place up.
  • Amdar_Godkiller
    Amdar_Godkiller
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    man cp got capped coz people were 1 maning gold pledges, no cp cap campaign would be a very bad idea especially as a lot of ppl work and do stuff in the outside world. a person with 1000+ cp would wreck the place up.

Yeah, but you don't have to go to that one.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »

Yeah, but you don't have to go to that one.

u do if u need beer and cigarettes