The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion: Witches Festival bundle

Kemono
Kemono
✭✭✭
hey there @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom

i have sugestion i would like for Zeni to reconsider.

So what situation look right now:
morale of playerbase is low, people hate the "unknown new future" (or lockboxes) AND theres not going to be DLC in Update 12.
No new DLC = no income for Zeni.

how about:
please with update 12 - introduce to store something like "Wicked Witches Bundle"
Cost: 4000, maybe even 3000 Crowns -cost should be VERY encouraging for players to purchase

What i see included (all items should fit event//halloween theme ):
a mount -maybe zombie horse, or mind shiven horse
a pet -japaneese black cat
Costume/morph: something feeting a theme like Pumpkin Spectre Polymorph or Scarecrow Spectre Polymorph
Pointed witch hat - absolute necesity
1%2Bw%2B%2BA%2BComplete%2BHistory%2Bof%2BMagick,%2BSorcery,%2Band%2BWitchcraft%2Bby%2BE.%2BCuril%2BJ.%2BPemberton%2Band%2BW.%2BTaylor,%2B1715-16%2BWoodcut%2BWhitefaced%2Bwitch%2Bmeeting%2Ba%2Bblack%2Bfaced%2Bwitch%2Bwith%2Ba%2Bgreat%2Bbeast.jpg

+
10 brand new Crown Crates

Yes cost of crates alone is 4000 crowns, yet crates should only be a BONUS for players wanting to buy something without RNG this last time...
if players get crates in a bundle, they gonna use it, and maybe even start to like them?

What should NOT appear in the bundle: absolutly nothing thats gonna end in Crown Crates !!! (thats why i didnt put skeletal mounts on sugestion list - i expect them to be in crates)
No consumables! -seriously no one want them in a bundle, especially not when theres going to be a plenty of these in Crown Crates (terrible idea btw)

btw this idea is based on "Black Fredas Special!" bundle: An 8,100 Crown Value for 1,900 Crowns! Over 75% off! so there is allready a precedence for player friendly bundles
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Crown_Store/all#Black_Fredas_Special.21
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good idea. If their smart, the chances of a rare mount from those first 10 crates will be high.

"First one's free kid"
  • BrianDavion
    BrianDavion
    ✭✭✭✭
    when player morale is low (and I disagree with the idea it is, all I hear is excitement for one tamerial) introducing a new store item isn't a good idea. it makes people feel like the devs aren't actually focusing on the game and just the cash shop