Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vampirism stage progression

Rimfrost
Rimfrost
✭✭
Is there any way to progress faster through the stages of vampirism than to just wait?
  • White wabbit
    White wabbit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    using the skills speed it up ?
    Edited by White wabbit on August 26, 2016 10:40AM
  • ListerJMC
    ListerJMC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Using a vampire skill will progress your vampirism stage by half an hour, so just spam mist form or something until you're at the stage you want to be at :).
    PC NA & EU || Mammoth Guilds - Victory or Valhalla || Altmer sorcerer main
    "Wood Elves aren't made of wood. Sea Elves aren't made of water. M'aiq still wonders about High Elves."
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ListerJMC wrote: »
    Using a vampire skill will progress your vampirism stage by half an hour, so just spam mist form or something until you're at the stage you want to be at :).
    ^ This.
    When I do Dark Brotherhood sacraments on one of my vampire characters they rely on being at stage 4 to sneak at full speed. Unfortunately using the Blade of Woe is a bit iffy with a vampire, and sometimes when I try to use it the target moves a bit at the wrong time and I end up feeding on them instead, which brings me to stage 3. I then have to go and hide in a corner somewhere spamming mist form to get back to stage 4, so I can sneak quickly enough to get back to my mission.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)