Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DC and AD should only feel proud over Azua EU PC

CapuchinSeven
CapuchinSeven
✭✭✭✭✭
The score is incredibly close between DC and EP. From the very start of this run, EP have been consistently locked at prime time often with AD and DC at 2 bars or less. Late night/early morning sees EP at 2 bars and during the day at times like this EP still manages 2-3 bars with DC and AD sitting at 1.

To hold the score SO close with the numbers so heavily against them should leave DC patting themselves on the back.
Edited by CapuchinSeven on August 26, 2016 9:33AM
  • damtotb16_ESO
    damtotb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The score is incredibly close between DC and EP. From the very start of this run, EP have been consistently locked at prime time often with AD and DC at 2 bars or less. Late night/early morning sees EP at 2 bars and during the day at times like this EP still manages 2-3 bars with DC and AD sitting at 1.

To hold the score SO close with the numbers so heavily against them should leave DC patting themselves on the back.

Yep DC should feel proud about taking advantage of broken low population bonus mechanics as well as teaming up with the yellows, u held up well against the odds
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭

Yep DC should feel proud about taking advantage of broken low population bonus mechanics as well as teaming up with the yellows, u held up well against the odds

LoL so true
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are joking right? DC was smart enough to abuse the broken low population bonus. That is it. If yellow and blue had actually managed to work together to accomplish something, i would have been impressed.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • CoachPower
    CoachPower
    ✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »
    You are joking right? DC was smart enough to abuse the broken low population bonus. That is it. If yellow and blue had actually managed to work together to accomplish something, i would have been impressed.

Yes, and EP was stupid enough to continue zerging no matter what time it was.
    DC-EU-PC

Coach-Power - Magicka Sorcerer with mediocre DPS - PvP/PvE
    Eternal-Envy - Magicka Templar - DD
    -Sookie Northman - Magicka Nightblade - DD
    Eva the Whipmistress - Magicka Dragonknight - DD
    Having-A-Bad-Time - Magicka Templar - Healer
    Lady Mormont - Stamina Dragonknight - Tank
    Resolute

• Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    When you mess with the bull, you get the horns :trollface::trollface::trollface:

2l72ix.png
    EU | PC

Sophious - AD Templar (The one and only true Queen)
    Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Mayorz DK Slave - DC Templar
    May is my bae - DC Magblade
    Galabriem - DC Sorc
    Queen Sophie - DC Stamblade
    "I'm still pretty self-centered, greedy and angry" D.L.

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

T@rty wrote: »

LoL so true

Haha I was being polite but if you wanna be bad losers. Every day has been the same thing out of prime time it's 5 DC vs 25 Pact, prime time it's locked Pact vs 1 bar AD and 1-2 bar DC.

Your whine posts aren't even consistent, one of them has us teaming up with AD and the other says we didn't. (I'm not letting you into the secret).

GET over it, you lost and you lost badly, you had EVERY chance to stop zerging and what did you do? Zerged even more. And then some more.

You wanna know what's even more comical? AD and DC both consistently noticed that for all your huge numbers you couldn't fight for crap in the open so we made you fight us in the open, we forced you to dance around the map and it worked, we'd pop out of stealth and watch you zerg to kill that single player while you gave away your numbers and your direction and it was always funny watching AD sweep a DC keep take right from under your noses. We made you play our game and you all zerged in one or two spots hook line and sinker.

We played the game and we played you, and you fell for it. Your bad loser posts just make it even better.
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on August 26, 2016 10:21AM
  • Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand here we go!

DC bragging at the forums, just because they managed to convince enough of their players to log on their EP chars to farm Tel Var stones until it was inevitable for them to win. Congratulations! :lol:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Kelces wrote: »
    Aaaand here we go!

DC bragging at the forums, just because they managed to convince enough of their players to log on their EP chars to farm Tel Var stones until it was inevitable for them to win. Congratulations! :lol:

This is exactly, precisely what happened.

#exposed

Last night's farm in the open was the best thing ever btw :*
    EU | PC

Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Galabriem - DC Sorc

• Kelces
    Kelces
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sophieous wrote: »

Indeed, the whole city was red, all day. And today? Oooh...what a surprise. :hushed::grin:
    You reveal yourself best in how you play.

Kelces - Argonian Templar
    Farel Donvu - Dark Elf Sorcerer
    Navam Llervu - Dark Elf Dragonknight
    Aniseth - Wood Elf Warden
    Therediel - Wood Elf Templar
    Nilonwy - Wood Elf Nightblade
    Jurupari - Argonian Warden
    Kú-Chulainn - Argonian Sorcerer
    PC - EU
    For the Pact!
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaaand here we go!

OH you got us, yeah you got us. Exposed to the light, it burns it burns.
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭

Indeed, the whole city was red, all day. And today? Oooh...what a surprise. :hushed::grin:

Today you got the karma back luv!

Genuinely when not sieging, most of the ep zergers are like chickens in the wild.

Feel bad for the decent EP players this faction's got, cus they didn't deserve this. But the rest 99%...

:trollface::trollface::trollface:
    Edited by Sophieous on August 26, 2016 9:35AM
    EU | PC

Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Galabriem - DC Sorc

• CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Genuinely when not sieging, most of the ep zergers are like chickens in the wild.

Feel bad for the decent EP players this faction's got, cus they didn't deserve this. But the rest 99%...

TOTALLY agree, I said the same thing last night on Discord. It's the 99% that kill Pact.
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    Love the way pact get accused of Zerging, last time I checked an AD guild had changed their name to Zerg Squad........

But hey I've seen all factions Zerg and then get moaned at, it happens. Deal with it or leave :-)
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

TOTALLY agree, I said the same thing last night on Discord. It's the 99% that kill Pact.

Cant argue with that...
    PC - EU
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love the way pact get accused of Zerging, last time I checked an AD guild had changed their name to Zerg Squad........

There is a difference between a single blob in a single location on the map called Zerg Squad and an entire faction locked while the other two factions are at 1 bar.
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    So 1 Zerg is ok when there is a population bug, thanks for clearing that up for me :)
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So 1 Zerg is ok when there is a population bug, thanks for clearing that up for me :)

One AD zerg fighting one Pact zerg at the DC home keep while Pact can also zerg another AD keep in the south and two other DC keeps along the north and hold all the villages and every single scroll on the map, is not a house you should be throwing stones over mate.

Clearer for you?
    Edited by CapuchinSeven on August 26, 2016 10:29AM
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haha I was being polite but if you wanna be bad losers. Every day has been the same thing out of prime time it's 5 DC vs 25 Pact, prime time it's locked Pact vs 1 bar AD and 1-2 bar DC.

Yeah, low pop bonus. The only reason DC could win.
    Nothing worse than a bad "winner" that couldn't win alone. Do you need help with patting your own back?
    Want someone to help you highfive yourself?

Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, low pop bonus. The only reason DC could win.
    Nothing worse than a bad "winner" that couldn't win alone. Do you need help with patting your own back?
    Want someone to help you highfive yourself?

lol omg the tears.
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh, wow... now I'm hurt....

Wanna try again?
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • T@rty
    T@rty
    ✭✭✭
    Perfectly

You can Zerg as there is only one 'blob' but pact is not allowed to fight back in any sort of grouped way. Thanks again for clearing up my confusion, I appreciate you taking the time to reply :)
  • Sophieous
    Sophieous
    ✭✭✭✭

The Zerg Squad runs with 12 people max, it's a closed group, doesn't run with pugs and wipes most of EP's 40 man raids so,

You either didn't study the subject, or you just made a failed argument cause you wanted to complain about EP being zerged down apparently (the lols) . Both AD and DC's factions together wouldn't come up with EP's numbers.

And like it's been noted, how can you compare, 1 group of say, 40 AD 'zerging' one keep, when there are 3 50 man groups by EP taking 3 other keeps, while a few more smaller EP groups are attacking other keeps? What do you compare? Water with stones?

You own faction flamed you, when you were zerging the s**t out of the map, last weekend and asked you to leave, when the 2 big raids showed up. And all they got as a reply was "F**k this game".
    Edited by Sophieous on August 26, 2016 10:46AM
    EU | PC

Not Sophious - AD Warden
    Galabriem - DC Sorc

• raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, i am kind of happy DC took it, even though i was EP. Hopefully it will make alot of EP leave, so we can get balanced campaign again.
    PC - EU
  • CapuchinSeven
    CapuchinSeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, i am kind of happy DC took it, even though i was EP. Hopefully it will make alot of EP leave, so we can get balanced campaign again.

Ah that sucks, believe it or not some of us do feel for you, it sucks for everyone when the balance is out of place. This thread isn't a bash EP thread, some EP just turned it into that.

Hope we can get back to some level playing field for everyone! Good hunting!
    Perfectly

You can Zerg as there is only one 'blob' but pact is not allowed to fight back in any sort of grouped way. Thanks again for clearing up my confusion, I appreciate you taking the time to reply :)

Hm no I think you're still confused.
    Oh, wow... now I'm hurt....

Wanna try again?

lol the tears.
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has derp all over it
  • the_samapa
    the_samapa
    Soul Shriven
    Are you saying DC won azura campaign? It looked so bad yesterday.
  • ZOS_JohanaB
    ZOS_JohanaB
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well this thread has come to a close. There's just a lot of animosity all through this thread and at this point it's not a constructive conversation. Please review the community rules before you decide to post and please try to keep things civil.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.