Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ill give you ....for that!

benjamino613
benjamino613
✭✭
I know this has been discussed before but here goes. As a new player i have no idea how much stuff sells for. I know there are price guides for xbox na amd pc servers but cant find anything for xbox eu server. Does any one know of such a thing that is up to date? If not, how similar is xbox na to eu with regards to pricing? Can i rely on those guides?

Would appreciate any help

Thanks!
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    I'm sure the prices on the xbox na and eu servers aren't that different. you can check what something is worth by checking the guild stores.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Check the guild stores and you'll soon get a feel..easy way is join 2-3 trading guilds and you can then search the item, hit yellow to switch guilds amd save the search. Doesn't take long to scope out rough values
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EU prices tend to be higher than NA prices, for some odd inexplicable reason.

What I did before I used an addon that told me this information was to shop a few groups of Kiosks to see what things are listed for. Of course, just because it is listed at that price, does not mean it moves at that price. So, for commodities like crafting mats that everyone sells, only pay attention to things that have been listed for less than 7 days. For rare items like certain recipes, motifs and end game dropped set items, those can sit in the store for a week or three before they sell, so broaden your pricing survey.

There are two ways to price things, wholesale or retail. Wholesale, your selling for a fraction of the usually price, like 50% to 60% so it will move fast, probably to someone who will flip it, but you don't care, you got your gold today. Or, you can try to maximize the gold you get, but just know your going to wait a week or two sometimes to sell it.

This Wholesale thing does not work all that well for Mats, just list those close to the same price it seems everyone else is selling it for. Better to wholesale the rarer items or the dropped set items.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• benjamino613
    benjamino613
    ✭✭
    Ah you can save searches? Know this not, i did. Thanks. But with regards to joining guild ive joined a few but is there any 'famous' guilds in xb eu that have loadsa members with central locations anyone can recommend? Thanks for the info!!!
  • benjamino613
    benjamino613
    ✭✭
    Also a problem im having with guild stores is that simple mats like iron/ steel ore are never for sale so i hve no idea what these go for and as a starter these are the things im able to farm. Just seems like everyones too experienced for these things to have a Market anymore.

IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR THIS POOR BESOTTED NOOB!?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also a problem im having with guild stores is that simple mats like iron/ steel ore are never for sale so i hve no idea what these go for and as a starter these are the things im able to farm. Just seems like everyones too experienced for these things to have a Market anymore.

IS THERE ANY HOPE FOR THIS POOR BESOTTED NOOB!?

For mats like this, pretty much anything below end game materials sell for around the same price per stack. So, find stack of any metal and see what that is listed for and sell your iron for the same price or unit price. There might be a slight premium on the first two tiers of mats as they are harder to farm and everyone is buying them.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• AntMan100673
    AntMan100673
    ✭✭✭
    I'm xbox EU and the main trade cities seem to be Mournehold (EP) & Rawl'Kha (AD), as an EP player I only see the real hustle and bustle of Mournehold which is where one of my guilds has a trader. After that in no particular are Wayrest (DC), Elden Root (AD) and Bel'Karth (no alliance). You're right there's not much of a market for low level crafting materials, your best bet is either to refine it and sell the improvement items or sell it unrefined.
    EU - EP - Dunmer - Dragonknight - Magicka DPS - CP160

GT: AntMan100673
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    You're right there's not much of a market for low level crafting materials, your best bet is either to refine it and sell the improvement items or sell it unrefined.

I wouldn't say there is no market; maybe a small market. You never realize how difficult it is to find low level materials until you actually look for them. I decided to start and level new characters and to do so was making training gear and was dumb founded by how difficult it was to find low level materials.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS