Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Some DLC Help!

DarqueArtifex
Alright, so I am very VERY new to the DLC aspects of ESO. I am on the NA Server for PS4 (though this may not be relevant. xD) I just recently acquired the ESO Plus. (yay!) however, I don't know if it is just me but the imperial city DLC is rather confusing. I got lost in the sewers and I am also desperately wanting some of the cool looking dyes I see people wearing. I don't know the names of a few of them that I want but the one I am looking to do is the Transliminal Violet. Now, I googled how to acquire this dye and all it says is Complete the Barathrum Centrata event deep beneath the Imperial City. But what on earth does that actually mean? How on earth do I even do this? Like, is there a specific place that I go to do this? Or is it a group thing? o.o
━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
"ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ ᵘᶰᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ˒
ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶰˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᶰʷᵒʳᵗʰʸ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵖᵗᶤᶻᵉᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᵉᵃʳˑ"
━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
  • mad0ni0n
    mad0ni0n
    ✭✭✭
    Barathrum centrata is the big circle area in the middle of the imperial sewers, there's a group event there that you do. I've never done it but it's safe to say it can't be done solo you need a group. you could just go there and hope that there's already a group there.
  • Slammer99uk
    Slammer99uk
    ✭✭✭
    wrote:
    you could just go there and hope that there's already a group there...............
    .........of your faction B)
  • Travy_2Hype
    Travy_2Hype
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, large circle in the middle of the sewers is a group event. As stated, impossible to do solo, so a group is a must. If you search you may find a guild that does the event often. However, as stated previous, it needs to be the same alliance that you're in.
    X-Box: EU

Orc Stamina DragonKnight - Tank
    Altmer Magicka Templar - DPS
    Redguard Stamina Sorcerer - DPS
  • DarqueArtifex
    Thank you so much for the information! I actually went down in there and explored, found a few reds that were attacking a whole group of yellows down in the middle so I went down there [I was killed because the yellow consumed us reds.. xD] but! When I died, I got the achivement anyway! So I was able to get the Transliminal Violet color! I was soooo stocked when I got it! Lol That is the only color I have noticed to be something worth going down there for [besides the tel var stones of course.] there are a few other colors I noticed people are sporting [ it is a bright blue. I have no clue what it is called.] anyway, I asked the person wearing it where they got it and they replied "Molag Bal." So, I don't really know what that means. xD
    ━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
    "ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢʷᵉᵉᵗ ᴹᵒᵗʰᵉʳ˒ ˢᵉᶰᵈ ʸᵒᵘʳ ᶜʰᶤˡᵈ ᵘᶰᵗᵒ ᵐᵉ˒
    ᶠᵒʳ ᵗʰᵉ ˢᶤᶰˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʰᵉ ᵘᶰʷᵒʳᵗʰʸ ᵐᵘˢᵗ ᵇᵉ ᵇᵃᵖᵗᶤᶻᵉᵈ ᶤᶰ ᵇˡᵒᵒᵈ ᵃᶰᵈ ᶠᵉᵃʳˑ"
    ━━━━━━━━◂☽✟☾▸━━━━━━━━
  • Nephimana
    Nephimana
    ✭✭✭
    It might be aetherial blue that you get for collecting all skyshards, or from killing molag bal in IC.