Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why is my vampirism leveling up so slowly?

Ghettokid
Ghettokid
✭✭✭✭✭
Last time I leveled up vampire was over year ago. Back then it took only few quests to get vampirism to lvl3-4. Now I did other character and I have done many quests and my vampirism is still at lvl1 and not even close to 2. Anyone know the reason? I was thinking that if its because of my character lvl, cause last time I was lvl30-40 and now I was 4 when I did vampire quest.
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is your character level. Vampire skills take a LOT of XP to level, and you're just not getting that much at low levels. This is because it's assumed you're in your late 30s when you become one.
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is your character level. Vampire skills take a LOT of XP to level, and you're just not getting that much at low levels. This is because it's assumed you're in your late 30s when you become one.
    Ok. Thanks for answer :)
  • Ghanima_Atreides
    Ghanima_Atreides
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No problem. I've had the same problem with some of my own vampires, who had to make do with Drain and little else until XP started rolling at higher levels. :)
    [The Beauty of Tamriel] My collection of ESO screenshots

Show me a completely smooth operation and I'll show you someone who's covering mistakes. Real boats rock.