Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cryodiil Bounty Quests

PawadoTheFearless
I've sent in numerous tickets to have this problem fixed. Last I heard they were turning over to the Dev's because they could not figure it out. That was in June. Still no resolution. Maybe one of you can assist? I cannot access the bounty quests in Cryodiil on my main character. Other characters on same account can however. Very puzzling. There are no icons to pick up quests from NPC's or Bounty Boards. Have had several players tried to help figure it out to no avail. Any input would be greatly appreciated.
  • WhiteMage
    WhiteMage
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As far as I know the only prerequisite is to have completed the siege training quest, even if you just tell the grand warlord you don't need training. Have you done that?
    The generally amicable yet sporadically salty magplar that may or may not have 1vXed you in Sotha Sil. Who knows?
  • PawadoTheFearless
    Yes
  • camknox
    camknox
    ✭✭✭
    Do you actually have the point spent to unlock in the Fighters Guild line?
  • PawadoTheFearless
    All my skill lines are at max levels.
  • starlizard70ub17_ESO
    starlizard70ub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ^ but did you spend the skill point to unlock the passive "Bounty Hunter" skill in the fighters skill line? Also the quest giver will give you 2, maybe 3 bounty quests, then you have a 30-45 min "cool down" period before you can get the next one.
    Edited by starlizard70ub17_ESO on August 22, 2016 7:24PM
    "We have found a cave, but I don't think there are warm fires and friendly faces inside."
  • PawadoTheFearless
    Yes, Bounty Hunter in my Fighters Guild skill line is obtained, says ' Allows you to accept bounty quests from the Fighters Guild in Cryodiil. It's been applied for a long time. I skipped the "training" portion when asked. I also USED to be able to get the quests but no longer can for some reason. Also, I currently have no quests at all in my quest log. Have completed all regular quests in game. Under Achievements/Quests, there are no unearned achievements. Only quests I get in game are dailies or repeatable.
  • PawadoTheFearless
    My gosh, this is so frustrating, I put in another request for help and this is the reply I get:

Head back to your Alliances siege training area and look for a black quest marker for the quest "Siege Warfare". This should get you back on track and once you finish the training quests, you will be able to pickup bounty quests from the bounty board.

Well I already did all that long ago. I once was able to get the repeatable bounty quests but cannot any more for some reason. What is it going to take to get someone knowledgeable to fix this?
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @PawadoTheFearless - Please clarify for me which quests you are referring to, are these the quests like "Capture Roebeck", Capture x Resource, Kill 20 Nightblades,

Or
    Are these the Fighters guild that you can get from the mercenary in the tavern?
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• PawadoTheFearless
    The capture ones you mentioned first.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those ones are not fighters guild quests. The FG bounties quests you get from the guy in the tavern. And it will be kill 10 black daggers / goblins etc.

The kill 20 templars / scout resource / capture keep etc quests are from the 4 boards (in EP its at the northern gate)

What happens when you go to those boards?
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • PawadoTheFearless
    Glad to report, they finally fixed the problem. There was a NPC missing that I had to visit. They went in and checked my account and found problem. Problem resolved!