The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Random Dungeon Timer

Maximus-k
Maximus-k
Hello! Is there an add on to show how much time left to get the max xp (that 100k +) again from running the random dungeon daily?
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 20 hours from time of previous completion.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Maximus-k
    Maximus-k
    Yes i know, but i don't remember especially if i have 8 alternatives to play with ,, i want to play the daily random when i am enlightened to get the max xp.
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could be added to what pledge have my alts...
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil