Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Undaunted?

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
So as a new player ive been hanging around daggerfall and gradually moved further north (in the same zone) as I started to level up. I still cant quite let go of daggerfall yet, its like a safety blanket.

Yesterday I went down a path and a load screen popped up…. ‘storm haven’…… holy S***’ a new area to explore. It may seem insignificant to most but remember back to when you moved onto a new area…

After the hustle/bustle of dagger fall I found myself in Wayrest…. <cue a second Holy S***>. Wayrest was like the big city to dagger falls country village. So many people. So many different styles.

I then headed to the city walls and stumbled on what I can only describe as an ESO equivalent of a bikers café. Dozens of high level people all stood around on mounts, a few showing off etc. Managed to click on ‘undaunted’ on a banner.

What was this place all about?
Edited by Suter1972 on August 22, 2016 2:08PM
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • Danksta
    Danksta
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I think you've come across The Undaunted Enclave. This is where you'll pick up your undaunted daily quests Starting at level 45. Doing these daily quests has a chance to give you monster shoulder pieces as a reward.
    BawKinTackWarDs PS4/NA

• EleonoraCrendraven
    EleonoraCrendraven
    ✭✭✭
    "The Undaunted Pledges are repeatable quests which become available at Level 45 from the Undaunted Enclave in your Alliance Capital, and task your group with clearing out one of the Normal or Veteran dungeons. Normal Pledges are aimed at players above Level 45, while Veteran Pledges become available at Veteran Rank 1 (above 50)."

See also: http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Undaunted
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    You can join the undaunted and get a new skill line by finding them in the first zone of your faction. They are located in a tavern. While I do not remember where they are in Glenumbra, there is an achievement under the guilds section for finding and talking to the undaunted in each zone. The achievement gives a clue to where they are in each zone. You can advance the undaunted skill line by doing group dungeons and completing dungeon achievements. Advancing ranks gives you access to some active and passive skills. When you start doing pledges, completing them will give you keys to reward chests at the enclaves that depending on the key that you receive (gold, silver, or bronze) have varying chance of dropping shoulders for 2-piece monster sets. There is a monster set associated with each veteran dungeon, with the corresponding head piece dropping off last boss.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Suter1972 wrote: »
    I then headed to the city walls and stumbled on what I can only describe as an ESO equivalent of a bikers café. Dozens of high level people all stood around on mounts, a few showing off etc.
    Best description of an Undaunted Enclave ever.

But yeah, the other people in this thread have already told you all about what the Undaunted Enclave actually is. There's 1 for each alliance, always in the main city of the second full zone of the alliance (so it's in Wayrest in Stormhaven for DC, Elden Root in Grahtwood for AD, and Mournhold in Deshaan for EP). The system of Undaunted pledges the others in this thread describe will be changing when One Tamriel drops, but we don't know all of the details of the changes.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Love your description OP a breath of fresh air :)
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP