Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Having trouble with VMSA? Banor can help!

tnbdare
tnbdare
Soul Shriven

Live streaming VMSA runs all day with gold give aways. Answers all questions and will explain mechanics. Has plenty of different builds and classes to show how the mechanics work!
  • AverageJo3Gam3r
    AverageJo3Gam3r
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How do you deal with the crematorial guards on a stamDK without corrosive armor. I don't want to have to depend on having a 200 point ultimate every single time one of them spawns. I know you're supposed to be able to strafe around them but they always seem to tag me with he breath anyways. Death recap is usually 13-15k breath and 5k swipe
  • Chilla_Deluxe
    Chilla_Deluxe
    ✭✭✭
    How do you deal with the crematorial guards on a stamDK without corrosive armor. I don't want to have to depend on having a 200 point ultimate every single time one of them spawns. I know you're supposed to be able to strafe around them but they always seem to tag me with he breath anyways. Death recap is usually 13-15k breath and 5k swipe

Corrosive is almost mandatory for crem guards. Just upgrade fighters guild till 9, upgrade the passive that gives you 9 extra ultimate while fighting daedra and you'll always have corrosive when crem guards spawn.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many runs does it take to get sharpened daggers now?
  • Nidro
    Nidro
    ✭✭✭
    took me 20-25 runs, now i got 1 sharpened dagger, 1 nirnhoned dagger and 1 nirnhoned bow and 1 precise bow, also a sharpened battle axe
    - Champion Rank 1080 -

Argonian Warden Tank - Never-Fights-Alone
    Highelf Sorcereress - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Highelf Templar - Magicka DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Imperial Dragonknight - Tank - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Khajiit Nightblade - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Redguard Templar - Stamina DD - Dro m'Athra Destroyer
    Darkelf Nightblade - Magicka DD - Voice of Reason
    Imperial Sorcerer - Stamina DD - The Flawless Conquerer
    Redguard Dragonknight - Stamina DD
    Argonian Templar - Healer - Heals-all-Allies -