The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

New Dungeons not giving Achievement.

Rex-Umbra
Rex-Umbra
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have completed both new Dungeons on normal difficulty. I even unlocked the monthly challenge for doing so but did not get any xbox live achievements. Is every SOTH achievement veteran mode only or is this bugged.?
Xbox GT: Rex Umbrah
GM of IMPERIUM since 2015.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Not getting xbox achievements for Veteran either, I am getting in game but not on live.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there an actual achievement tho for Xbox?
    I see the monthly challenge to complete both but not a true achievement that gives points. It's a diamond to complete either on any version in a month.
    Edited by NewBlacksmurf on August 21, 2016 10:22PM
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • Whiteout55
    Whiteout55
    ✭✭
    Yes there is an actual xbox achievement for 20g called Ruins of Mazzatun Vanquished.

4 of us beat it on veteran and none got the Xbox achievement. We got 6 in game achievements on that run too.

Please look at and fix.
  • TheFirk
    TheFirk
    Had the same issue. Unlocked in-game achievements that were the same as Xbox achievements, but the Xbox ones never unlocked. Submitted a ticket and was told it's an issue on Xbox's end. Hopefully it gets fixed soon!
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://www.trueachievements.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Tamriel-Unlimited/achievements.htm

According to this no one has received the xbox achievement so it's broken. They better retroactively fix this because I'm trying to get 100% of achievements.
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got it this afternoon.
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • neville_bart0s
    neville_bart0s
    ✭✭✭
    Rex-Umbra wrote: »
    http://www.trueachievements.com/The-Elder-Scrolls-Online-Tamriel-Unlimited/achievements.htm

According to this no one has received the xbox achievement so it's broken. They better retroactively fix this because I'm trying to get 100% of achievements.

good luck getting 100% achievements, there are at least half a dozen achievements in this game that are completely broken.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

good luck getting 100% achievements, there are at least half a dozen achievements in this game that are completely broken.

Other than SOTH i just need master Angler, Emperor and Craglorn.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

LOL! Easier said than done I kind of gave up on that for now. I have played the game for nearly 3 months straight trying to get most or all of the PVE related achievements meaning not playing any other game except ESO that's when I had free time. Problem is after all that work I only went up from a sad 2% completion to another sad 7% completion.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

LOL! Easier said than done I kind of gave up on that for now. I have played the game for nearly 3 months straight trying to get most or all of the PVE related achievements meaning not playing any other game except ESO that's when I had free time. Problem is after all that work I only went up from a sad 2% completion to another sad 7% completion.

I think the percentage thing is only based on story quests from all three alliance areas. I am currently at 98% Complete and only have a few black spots in silver and gold zones.
  • DragonSamurai360
    DragonSamurai360
    ✭✭✭

I think the percentage thing is only based on story quests from all three alliance areas. I am currently at 98% Complete and only have a few black spots in silver and gold zones.

I'm highest character is only Level 43 and I am just going through The Rift, as I chose my Orc Templar to have the Ebonheart Pack as his alliance. I guess I will need to get back into the game again soon.
  • DrunkenSkitzo
    I am having the same issue. Completed both DLC dungeons on veteran, in-game achievements unlocked; however, the game's xbox one achievements did not. Moreover, how do you receive 100% completion? I've already completed every marker throughout Tamriel and Coldharbour. What more do I need to do?
  • A_Pig
    A_Pig
    ✭✭
    The new dungeons achievements are definitely broken, still says no one has any achievement for them on TA too . The 0g challenge is separate so is fine.

Now I got Mazzatun Massacre in game but not the Xbox achievement. It won't be too hard to do again on another character if needed once fixed. But for the harder achievements people have already done in game on a character, doing them again could be annoying.

I sent Zenimax a message but they have yet to reply.
    Edited by A_Pig on August 25, 2016 4:46PM
  • Khilseith
    Khilseith
    ✭✭✭
    I did both dungeons on normal and vet multiple times on multiple characters and still don't have either achievement. I sent a support ticket and they said that "they don't have the tools for Xbox achievements" and "to contact Microsoft." Because apparently it's Xbox servers messing up and not the game.
  • Rex-Umbra
    Rex-Umbra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Any official word on this?
  • Whiteout55
    Whiteout55
    ✭✭
    I guess not...