The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Any plans on fixing these server issues?

Neowit
Neowit
✭✭✭
This is getting farcical. Been trying to get on the VMSA leaderboards for a littele while now. Naturally you can expect to get a few RNG deaths, as well as a few to some of the instakill bugs, or some weird DoT killing you after you've already completed the round. That's fine. It's the level of poor craftsmanship we've come to expect from this game. Now more than ever though, client desyncs seem to be screwing the game. We're losing vitality bonuses to bar swap failures and false healthbars. Particularly with those Dremora fire mages, NPCs are showing up out of place, which means you fruitlessly bash at an enemy about to eat your health bar before it teleports somewhere else and kills you.

Whenever I send a ticket I'm told the blame for this issue is part mine, and part Sony's, which seems to suggest there is no intent to fix the issues we're dealing with here. Is there really so little concern for console players?