The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

trial and pve content runners, does tihs addon exist?

Aliyavana
Aliyavana
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
often during trial or party runs you might see party members go down and next thing you know a healer announces he is down, looking at the pile of corpses would be hard to distinguish the pile of corpses of the dps and the healers especially while in a pug. Is there an addon that allows you to color coat the arrow position indicator above party members head according to their role? like currently the default is all white for everyone regardless of role. is there an addon where I can set the arrows above players heads to a color of my choice? say I want to color dps position indicators red, heals yellow and tanks green, any addon that would allow me to do that?
  • TankHealz2015
    TankHealz2015
    ✭✭✭

This would be awesome to have.
  • fritzOSU03
    fritzOSU03
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know if this exact mod exists but you can set the color of the icons in Provision's TeamFormation by the name of the player. Give that a shot.
    ┌─────────────────────────────────────────────────┐
    Urich - AD StamDK, Midaves - AD MagDK, Delphine San - AD Magplar
    Dr Roddard Masterton - AD Magplar, Mojeld - AD TankDK, Cecilia Grayal - AD MagSorc
    └─────────────────────────────────────────────────┘
    Add-On Author
    Urich's Skill Point FinderUrich's Craftbag ViewerUrich's Coffer TimerUrich's Hireling Timer
    Not a fan of tinfoil hats...
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eh not what I'm looking for but thanks, is there a particular place I can suggest to addon creators?
  • Sasky
    Sasky
    ✭✭✭
    The main place it'd be seen by addon authors is the ESOUI site:
    http://www.esoui.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=165

That said, this is something that was requested pretty much from launch but wasn't possible. As far as I know, that's still the case. (Although it did prompt ZOS to add the crown over the group leader.) The problem is the chevrons are in the 3D game world, rather than the UI overlay.
    Sasky (Zaniira, Daggerfall Covenant)
    Addons: AutoInvite, CyrHUD, Others