Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Ps4 text chat - how to set channels?

Suter1972
Suter1972
✭✭✭✭
As the title, how do you set text chat to guild etc?

I've looked in all the options and thought there may be some tabs I need to click on or something l
Edited by Suter1972 on August 20, 2016 3:14PM
Was - Breton DC ( GIRL - Guy In Real Life toon) Magika Templar Healer/ 5-8 trait Crafter - currently CP290 and learning now starting again on xbox…...

xbox suter1972 - Character name - Hota Woskeef

Xbox EU ESO+ Mature (40+) UK casual gamer
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    @Suter1972 I just figured it out today too, there is a few posts here on the forum how to do it, but for the guild you type /g1 if the guild is your first and change the number for the guild chat you want to type in :smile:

/z is zone
    /s is say and the rest I can't remember xD
  • smacx250
    smacx250
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Mickey_Ox
    Mickey_Ox
    ✭✭✭✭
    While in the full screen chat window (options button then square/ or selecting from social menu) from the text input bar where you can press up on the d-pad to select messages to view profile/ linked items etc. Instead press left on the d-pad to move from the input bar to where it says /yell (or whatever your current channel is) and this will open a drop down menu of all available channels
    Ever Tried, Ever Failed,
    No Matter.
    Try again, Fail again,
    Fail Better