Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I can't get paid for finding the horn of beasts relic. Help?

Als3rd
Als3rd
✭✭✭
I've searched for this but can't find anything. I started the questline and brought in the first relic. Then. I just brought in the horn of beasts relic, set it up but all I get from curator Umutha is: "Remember to check the list..." No other conversation than the "how did you get this job" and NO payment. It's not showing up in my Quests, but I have the list of relics and I should be getting paid. Has anyone else had this problem?? Thanks

Best Answers

• Stoopid_Nwah
    Stoopid_Nwah
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am pretty sure you just keep collecting the relics on the list now and don't get paid for each individual item. Once you get them all then you get the achievement. You can probably see the items you've collected in the achievements section as well.
    Answer ✓
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did you put the item on display? Go down in the basement, find the display area for that item and move your cursor around until it says Display, then display it. Sometimes you have to move around or stand in a weird spot to get the Display indictor. Note the descriptions of the items are Lore books if your chasing those.

In any event, you don't ever get any money, and quite frankly, never have to talk to the curator again. But, do check your Journal after each item is displayed to make sure it registered. Look in the DLC section, Orsinium or Wrothgar, and the section on the Artifacts.

Note, you need 15 of them for part of the over all Hero of Wrothgar achievement, you need 20 for all the Artifacts.
    Edited by Nestor on August 22, 2016 9:24PM
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Answer ✓