Maintenance for the week of June 17:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 10:00PM EDT (June 18, 2:00 UTC) - June 18, 5:00AM EDT (9:00 UTC)

gold trader spam on PS4

IwakuraLain42
IwakuraLain42
✭✭✭✭✭
For the last few days I've gotten quite a few PSN messages from gold traders (no, I won't mention their name or website here). Any tips how to handle this (short of ignoring them) ? I've tried to report this as spam to Sony, only to get that rejected as non-spam and that I should be careful not to wrongfully accuse other players for spam (great answer Sony, really helpful ...)
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like someone bought off sony... but if it is from PSN the only thing to do is block them ZOS has NO control over what people do via PSN.
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    While it's true that ZOS has no control over what happens on PSN, it might still be good to report them to ZOS. Send a PM to @ZOS_GinaBruno or @ZOS_JessicaFolsom with the names that you see and or the website. Perhaps this is information ZOS can use on their end to combat this.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

Options
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I could do that, but I'm pretty sure that the PSN ID's are just temporarily "burner" ID's used to advertise the service, and the website looked like major cross-game gold selling service. I think ESO knows who they are ....
    Options