Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[X1,NA] Need help with Serpent Slayer achievement.

Khilseith
Khilseith
✭✭✭
I can't seem to find anyone to do any trial, no matter what I do, and I really want to get that achievement before it's too late. I would like to have a consistent group to farm with if anyone is willing to have another player. I currently have 403CP. I'm a good dps and I have a healer that if needed I can easily get trial worthy gear and I have a character capable of tanking but needs some work first if that is needed as well.

Also trying to find people for the new dungeons and no one seems to want to do them. I've been trying for weeks now to find people and I just can't no matter how hard I try.

I seems group finder is broken again. Nice!
Edited by Khilseith on August 18, 2016 4:05PM