The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

help with my vampire nb

Taternater
Taternater
✭✭✭
I have a level 20 dunmer vampire nightblade. Can y'all please give me advice on how to build and play such a character? I have a tendency to die a lot. Not just from fire. In general to anything.
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I take it your magicka? Siphon skills are your friends
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Use fire staff on front bar, restoration bar on your back.

Weave Swallow soul (first skill in siphoning) with your fire staff. By weave, I mean hold down fire staff until you pull it back a bit, then press Swallow soul. As soon asyou're pressed Swallow soul, hold your fire staff for a bit then press Swallow soul etc.

Try to level up your restoration staff until lyou get stead fast ward, then morph it to healing ward.

Also use the first skill on assassination when enemy is below 25% health. Morph it to Impale.

Focus on magica. So gear that give magica bonuses. Magica and health food. Get the Atronach mundus stone ( third zone in your faction).

Wear two heavy (chest and legs) then 5 light. Once you unlock Annulment, use that and morph it to harness magica. It's a very good shield.

When you unlock sap essence and Siphoning g strikes from your Siphoning tree (last but one and last) things will get easier.

Also, start researching armor and weapons. The sooner you can make armor sets, the better.
  • Taternater
    Taternater
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you very much for the info. Heavy on chest and legs. I have a character who's a blacksmith and a clothier, though trait knowledge is something I'm working on. This character is only level 22 so I don't have a lot of skills unlocked on her yet. This is going to be a different style of play than the 2h/bow stam build I play on my main.
  • NeillMcAttack
    NeillMcAttack
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just another thing. Be sure to try out most if not all of the your magblades skills and understand the passives as well. I say this because magblades have such a fun kit of utility skills, and when you get to know them better you will have a blast playing him.
    Edited by NeillMcAttack on September 1, 2016 8:42PM
    PC EU - NoCP PvP, is real PvP
    Tiidehunter Nord StamDK EP PvP Main
    Legion Commander Tresdin Stamplar DC PvE Main
    Sephirith Altmer MagPlar EP Gondar the Bounty Hunter Khajiit StamBlade DC
    The Dirge Redguard StamNecro EP Disruptor Stormcrafter Nord StamSorc AD
    Lone Druid Bosmer Stam Warden EP Necro-Phos Argonian MagBlade AD
    @ McAttack in game
    Played since beta, and then on console at release, until the game became unplayable on console.